• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Question: What constitutes a 2nd (or 3rd) shooter? Am I gonna have to throw down $70 for me to bring my 10yr old and 7yr old?

I would say your best bet is a 10 visit pass. If it is indeed $75 for the three of you, the Pass is also $75 and you would have 7 more visits to use..

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Question: What constitutes a 2nd (or 3rd) shooter? Am I gonna have to throw down $70 for me to bring my 10yr old and 7yr old?

Like Roadie said, the best option would be to buy a 10-visit pass for $75, then you can all come out and shoot on two different days, and have one left over for dad - averaging only $7.50 per shooter per day.

We hope to see you and your boys out at the range!

Guy

snakeeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    Traders Point
    I just came from there, and they'll be open around 10am, not 8am as the web site states:

"Thanks to the efforts of Guy Relford of Tactical Firearms Training and Eagle Creek Park, the ECPR will open for business again Saturday, June 11 @ 8am."

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I just came from there, and they'll be open around 10am, not 8am as the web site states:

"Thanks to the efforts of Guy Relford of Tactical Firearms Training and Eagle Creek Park, the ECPR will open for business again Saturday, June 11 @ 8am."

Sorry - that is the "unofficial" web page that I have no control over. My website correctly reported that we would open at 9:00 a.m. this morning, which we did - on the dot. It was a great day, and we had a lot of shooters.

And we'll be open at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow too!

Guy

snakeeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    Traders Point
    Eagle Creek Pistol Range

I was hoping to be in by 8am and out by 9am because I had a lot of stuff to do today. I'll visit the range at a later date. Thanks for the response/info! :)

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I had fun out there. Aside from the waiver signing and finding out that you CANNOT have a loaded gun IN THE PARKING LOT :D

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Sadly, I wasn't there due to having to work. If I didn't work today, I would have been there.

Couple questions. What eye pro required when wearing eyeglasses? 1.) Still require shooter's glasses or is the polycarbonates that most glasses use nowadays fit the bill? 2.) 10 visit pass is a daily pass or is there a time limit per day?

Last edited:

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Waiver?

No loaded gun in the parking lot? So what are you supposed to do, stop by the dog park and clear the gun in your car? :dunno:

The "waiver" is nothing new. Every new shooter before had to read the rules and sign that they did so etc. Now that new management is running the range they are starting from scratch and everyone is a new shooter even if they are a long time customer.

We have a clearing barrel for loaded guns where the pavement meets the gravel back to the shooting bays. A cashier will also be stationed in this area to take payment and to make sure no carried or loaded guns pass this point.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The "waiver" is nothing new. Every new shooter before had to read the rules and sign that they did so etc. Now that new management is running the range they are starting from scratch and everyone is a new shooter even if they are a long time customer.

We have a clearing barrel for loaded guns where the pavement meets the gravel back to the shooting bays. A cashier will also be stationed in this area to take payment and to make sure no carried or loaded guns pass this point.
    OK, so no change in that area, loaded guns were never allowed past the gravel.. gotcha

How you doing man?

Thanks for the response!

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have been good glad to be back to the weekend grind. Hope things have been good for you.

Stop out and shoot the guns and shoot the BS with us. You and the other customers are what make it a great place to be!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have been good glad to be back to the weekend grind. Hope things have been good for you.

Stop out and shoot the guns and shoot the BS with us. You and the other customers are what make it a great place to be!

Hanging in there..

I will be out there this summer, I still have a few punches left on my card :D

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Sadly, I wasn't there due to having to work. If I didn't work today, I would have been there.

Couple questions. What eye pro required when wearing eyeglasses? 1.) Still require shooter's glasses or is the polycarbonates that most glasses use nowadays fit the bill? 2.) 10 visit pass is a daily pass or is there a time limit per day?
    I think that polycarbonate eyeglasses are fine - as long as you're comfortable with them. Our rules state that "shooters are responsible for the adequacy and efficacy of their ear and eye protection," so unless we see something really troubling, we don't try to police that on an individual basis.

There is no time limit when using a ten- visit pass (except our regular hours of 9-5 :)) And they don't expire.

We hope to see you at the range!

Guy

Last edited:
    Top Bottom