• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    $120 for a season pass (unlimited visits)
    $75 for a ten-visit pass

IMO this would be just the ticket for those who patronize ECPR on a regular basis.

Guy it was great meeting you this weekend and I look forward to seeing you at the helm of ECPR.

INGOers be sure to be on the lookout for some future ECPR/INGO collaboration! :ingo:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Folks - I should have mentioned our other pricing options:

$120 for a season pass (unlimited visits)
    $75 for a ten-visit pass

Also - there is no expiration on the ten-visit pass, so you don't have to use all ten visits in one season.

The reason the range isn't available on weekdays is because it is used as the firearms training facility for the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department. Years ago, the range was open to the public on Friday afternoons and evenings, but the volume of police training at the range has increased since then, so IMPD requires access to the range for all five days of the work week.

Hope this helps.

Guy

That pricing is better. How long does the season run?

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Right when I reached the point of buying a 10 visit pass, they started reducing their hours to the point I couldn't use it and I've never been back. I don't expect my pass to be honored or refunded because that was at least 2 years ago. I'm just glad its open again!

I just realized I failed to address this issue above - even though you purchased your ten-visit pass a while ago, TFT would be pleased to honor it.

Last edited:

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Hey, this is great news. Just the fact that a range inside the city limits was saved for public access is a big win.

Good job Guy.

lpenni

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Glad to see the range opening and that the season and 10 visit passes will be available. Good stuff.
    lpenni

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Hey, this is great news. Just the fact that a range inside the city limits was saved for public access is a big win.

Good job Guy.

Thanks, Shay! I think there are some great joint training opportunities available here too. As you know, I have unlimited respect for what you do at Mindset Labs.

Guy

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I look forward to meeting you and discussing some classes for family members and myself.

Thanks for the efforts in keeping this range accessible.

Will the RO's be some of the same under last year's managment? All new?

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I look forward to meeting you and discussing some classes for family members and myself.

Thanks for the efforts in keeping this range accessible.

Will the RO's be some of the same under last year's managment? All new?

I look forward to seeing you! Most of the ROs are returning, and we'll be adding a couple new faces as well. Everyone working at ECPR will be NRA Certified Range Safety Officers by mid-summer.

Guy

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I just realized I failed to address this issue above - even though you purchased your ten-visit pass a while ago, TFT would be pleased to honor it.

I'm not really concerned about that. It was a long time ago and I don't even know if I could find it. I did have some opportunities to use it and simply chose not to so my loss, not yours.

I would like to encourage you to reconsider your pricing for an extra person in a lane. I'm sure its understood that only one person would be actually shooting at a time and only one additional person per lane should be allowed. Like I said, I'm still glad its re-opening regardless, but even PopGuns only charges an extra 5 bucks for a second person in a lane. :twocents:

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    You bet I'm gonna do everyting in my power to be there! On the bright side being limited to handguns and shotguns will make loading and unloading the truck easier for me.

Top Bottom