• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Used to be you only had to see and hear about this for one month a year. Now…everyday is something-something-visibility day. I
    After all, there aren’t enough days in the year for every gender. What with gender being so fluid. Gender is so fluid it’s like pee running down half the people’s leg when they try to pee standing up.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Told my wife over breakfast to very careful in what the kids are watching in June.

Especially the commercials.

My 7 year old son asks why.

I said it’s Pride month. We call them the “pride crowd” to our kids.

It’s what they want to be known by, right?

It’s an apt description and my kids know the biblical definition for pride.

So I get to kill two birds with one stone.

Either way, my son says “Why is June pride month? Because we’re home for summer?”

And I was like “you know what? That may be why they chose June.”

You have all these kids home from school being babysat by the TV.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Imagine literally being upset about your state government preventing you from physically removing the genitals from your minor child. It’s difficult to do, I know, because the very idea of butchering the body of a child is foreign to you, but there are a lot of people wildly upset by just that idea.”

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    “Imagine literally being upset about your state government preventing you from physically removing the genitals from your minor child. It’s difficult to do, I know, because the very idea of butchering the body of a child is foreign to you, but there are a lot of people wildly upset by just that idea.”

Well that demographic usually is the same ones that think it’s no big deal to suck an unwanted fetus. So not really surprised.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

That’s because, they’re ****ing crazy. No one is trying to kill trans people. There’s no evidence that surgically or chemically altering young children will prevent them from committing suicide. But, I strongly suspect that their so-called allies are doing more to increase the likelihood “trans” kids will commit suicide with all the grooming ******** to gaslight these kids in the first place.

Put these kids in in a normal home with normal people in a normal neighborhood with normal peers going to normal schools with normal teachers who just teach the subjects and no more skyrocketing suicide rates among teens. There will still be kids who turn out gay. And rarely, kids who turn out trans. But we don’t have to change all of society into clown world to help them.

Top Bottom