• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have to question the whole premise of these various "Pride" month (Black Pride, AAPI Pride, Gay Pride, etc.) celebrations. What is it that inherently makes one "proud" to be a member of these groups? I never consider myself "proud" to be white, or straight, or of my ancestry. Why do these other groups find it necessary? Are they not comfortable with who they are? :dunno:

Because it's flaunting one of the seven deadly sins as extremely as they possibly can. It's an act of rebellion, because these people never psychologically developed past being a teenager.

Further more, their narcissism necessitates you participating in their fetish.

You can't spell pride month without spelling demon.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I have to question the whole premise of these various "Pride" month (Black Pride, AAPI Pride, Gay Pride, etc.) celebrations. What is it that inherently makes one "proud" to be a member of these groups? I never consider myself "proud" to be white, or straight, or of my ancestry. Why do these other groups find it necessary? Are they not comfortable with who they are? :dunno:
    I think its a mixture of that, and wanting to get special privileges without doing anything to earn it. Why work hard for scholarship if i can just say im gay and get it? Why accept i failed if i can blame racism and use my skin color and historical wrongs as a scapegoat?

Years ago, society didnt allow it, and people taught individual responsibility regardless of your personal choices or group. Now society makes excuses and catapults them, which would be insulting to me, as it tells me society doesnt think im capable of achieving it on my own without help.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Years ago, society didnt allow it, and people taught individual responsibility regardless of your personal choices or group. Now society makes excuses and catapults them, which would be insulting to me, as it tells me society doesnt think im capable of achieving it on my own without help.

This has existed for far longer than you realize. Entire nations exist on this premise.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So it sounds like you understand.
    Thinking that emergency heart surgery is the moral equivalent to gender-affirming surgery demonstrates that you don’t understand “emergency”. The suicide rate for trans people before physically transitioning is about 40%. The suicide rate after physically transitioning is about 40%. Where’s the emergency?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Thinking that emergency heart surgery is the moral equivalent to gender-affirming surgery demonstrates that you don’t understand “emergency”. The suicide rate for trans people before physically transitioning is about 40%. The suicide rate after physically transitioning is about 40%. Where’s the emergency?
    Hey now, let's not muddle this emotional debate with facts and numbers, or....logic and reason.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Castrating a minor to fulfill your own sexual fantasy is not saving the minor's life.

It should be punished by the death penalty, preferably a wood chipper.
    Nobody is castrating minors. Some of you have been brainwashed to the point of insanity.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Nobody used the word emergency, try to keep up. Tombs was trying (and failed) to be clever about kids not being able to consent but I pointed out the giant flaw in the "logic". Now you want to move the goal posts.

Your numbers are wrong, you don't know what you are talking about. You're just regurgitating Fox news talking points.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nobody used the word emergency, try to keep up. Tombs was trying (and failed) to be clever about kids not being able to consent but I pointed out the giant flaw in the "logic". Now you want to move the goal posts.

Your numbers are wrong, you don't know what you are talking about. You're just regurgitating Fox news talking points.

So you fully approve of DeSantis' ban on castrating minors, correct?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

A hack piece from a far right fringe group doesn't help your case.
    Yeah, everyone's wrong but you. :n00b: You're as delusional as Dylan Mulvaney :rolleyes:

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    So you fully approve of DeSantis' ban on castrating minors, correct?
    The only real concern DeSantis has is keeping his rear in public office. No lie is too outrageous for him. He's just appealing to the worst parts of the worst people to keep them scared and voting. Just like Hitler scapegoated the Jews. And people keep falling for it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The only real concern DeSantis has is keeping his rear in public office. No lie is too outrageous for him. He's just appealing to the worst parts of the worst people to keep them scared and voting. Just like Hitler scapegoated the Jews. And people keep falling for it.

That didn't answer the question, it's perfectly fine to ban something that unethical and wrong, right? I mean you say nobody is doing it, so there's no need to defend it.

Trying to compare stopping pedophiles to hitler makes me question your proclivities.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    That didn't answer the question, it's perfectly fine to ban something that unethical and wrong, right? I mean you say nobody is doing it, so there's no need to defend it.
    Correct, nobody is doing it. Radical, far right politicians don't decide what's medically ethical, health care professionals do. And they disagree your backward thinking.

Top Bottom