• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just an observation about electing school boards: Unfortunately, in Indiana, unless you personally know the people running for school board and what they stand for, it’s very difficult to properly vet them before voting.
    And the legislation requiring disclosing party affiliation was shot down. :xmad:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just an observation about electing school boards: Unfortunately, in Indiana, unless you personally know the people running for school board and what they stand for, it’s very difficult to properly vet them before voting.
    Unless you have a flyer show up on your door that lists all the woke people on the board. Because that happened. I had no idea if it's the woke people putting the flier out to get their people elected or if it was legit. Or maybe someone trying to exploit the culture war to get elected.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Unless you have a flyer show up on your door that lists all the woke people on the board. Because that happened. I had no idea if it's the woke people putting the flier out to get their people elected or if it was legit. Or maybe someone trying to exploit the culture war to get elected.
    During our last election one of the guys running posted a lot on FB about what all he wanted to accomplish if elected. While not sounding like a blue-haired-Karen there were just enough red flags for me to decern he was not getting my vote. The others were much more subtle.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

The LGBT movement has declared a law banning public sexual indecency as "banning LGBT."

Even the writer notes that this applies to straight couples as well. Yet they still push this propaganda.
    Really makes you think what "LGBT" stands for.

Top Bottom