• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You have a solution looking for a problem. Its not like we have scores of uneducated "homeschool" students out there. Homeschoolers tend to be head and shoulders above public school kids. Every homeschool kid I know will run CIRCLES around a public school kid, as well as most private school kids.

And that solution isnt very Libertarian of you. :nono: Just sayin.

I see this as the likely truth. Public schools have been generally deteriorating for some time and you always hear the education industrial complex complaining about things like "teaching to the test" when anyone wants to evaluate results.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I see this as the likely truth. Public schools have been generally deteriorating for some time and you always hear the education industrial complex complaining about things like "teaching to the test" when anyone wants to evaluate results.
    I was in the Lions Club for a few years and I helped do a lot of vision screenings at the Lawrence County schools. We also did them for the HS school kids too. The difference, just in their behaviors, was remarkable. The public school kids (in general) acted like they were on drugs, unable to control themselves. The HS kids were (in general) respectful, well behaved, and many would talk to us like they were adults.

It was uncanny.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

COWETA COUNTY, Ga. - An undercover human trafficking sting in Coweta County led to the arrest of 26 people, including a local man who has been identified as a top children’s education official with the Pentagon.
    According to the military publication Stars and Stripes, 64-year-old Stephen Hovanic of Sharpsburg is the chief of staff for Defense Department schools in the United States.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Thus stuff isn’t just infecting big city schools or California schools. It’s even in podunk places like White county Tennessee.

View attachment 313647
    Libs of TikTok has been gigantically responsible for shedding light on this absolute insanity in our schools. Thank God they have a platform to show the crazy to all. I don't have kids, but if I did, I'd be doing a deep dive into all the teachers at their school, and if necessary, homeschool them. It is mind boggling to me how many in the education system think this crap is okay.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    @Leadeye look at this following of the money…

“Once the HRC won on gay marriage, activists needed to use transgender rights as a new civil rights cause from which they could fundraise. After all, it’s a multi-billion dollar business,” Scarlett Johnson, a grassroots activist with Moms for Liberty-Wisconsin, tells OutKick.”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I was told on INGO that there was no evidence that the powerful were involved in trafficking and exploitation…
    Oops, there’s more…

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    Oops, there’s more…

Not surprised that this happened in “PeeGee County”.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Oops, there’s more…

My first thought on seeing this headline was: I think this is old news. But I think I’m remembering the guy’s arrest.

Top Bottom