• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I feel sorry for the children that are forced to go and watch these disgusting displays. Makes me just wanna *****-slap the **** out of the parents
    The parents should be charged with child neglect/endangerment at a minimum. Just my personal opinion of course.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The parents should be charged with child neglect/endangerment at a minimum. Just my personal opinion of course.
    The sad thing is most of these kids will grow up thinking this sort of thing (not to mention who-know-what-else the parents subject them to) is normal. Imagine the next level stuff they’ll put their kids through when they have them in a few years.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    The sad thing is most of these kids will grow up thinking this sort of thing (not to mention who-know-what-else the parents subject them to) is normal. Imagine the next level stuff they’ll put their kids through when they have them in a few years.
    And this is why you shouldn’t let your kids be involved in sleepovers.

For you more seasoned folks, I would share that advice for your grandchildren.

Who knows what your kids/grandkids’ peers are being groomed with.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    And this is why you shouldn’t let your kids be involved in sleepovers.

For you more seasoned folks, I would share that advice for your grandchildren.

Who knows what your kids/grandkids’ peers are being groomed with.
    I get to know the parents and the other kids by hanging out with them before allowing things like a sleep over.

This last summer the best way seemed to be to go camping with other families(still common in this area,did a few camping trips this summer with other families) was a good way to get to know them.

I also am very involved at school. I have teachers numbers and talk to them on a regular basis.

Most on here do not know this,but last January I made a choice. I was no longer going to talk about helping or how bad things were,I wanted to help in a very real way. I choose to start fostering.

It is one of the hardest things I have done in my entire life. I have had a few fosters already,and have had one constantly for 6+ months. The reason their parents have no rights would cause many on here to lock and load(dad is in jail till 2059 if that gives you an idea how bad).

Why mention it in this thread?
    Because a 9 year old girl and a 15 year old boy I have had both were groomed and trafficked in Indiana,by not just parents but organizations and people who were supposed to help them.

When a child learns to trust you they tell you things...and some of what I have heard makes me lose faith in most of humanity.

I am doing my part,as best I can. It is not easy. Trying to help a child who had their childhood stolen realize they can be a kid again...it is one of the toughest things I have ever done. It does have some very rewarding moments though,and yes plenty of bad ones.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I get to know the parents and the other kids by hanging out with them before allowing things like a sleep over.

This last summer the best way seemed to be to go camping with other families(still common in this area,did a few camping trips this summer with other families) was a good way to get to know them.

I also am very involved at school. I have teachers numbers and talk to them on a regular basis.

Most on here do not know this,but last January I made a choice. I was no longer going to talk about helping or how bad things were,I wanted to help in a very real way. I choose to start fostering.

It is one of the hardest things I have done in my entire life. I have had a few fosters already,and have had one constantly for 6+ months. The reason their parents have no rights would cause many on here to lock and load(dad is in jail till 2059 if that gives you an idea how bad).

Because a 9 year old girl and a 15 year old boy I have had both were groomed and trafficked in Indiana,by not just parents but organizations and people who were supposed to help them.

When a child learns to trust you they tell you things...and some of what I have heard makes me lose faith in most of humanity.

I am doing my part,as best I can. It is not easy. Trying to help a child who had their childhood stolen realize they can be a kid again...it is one of the toughest things I have ever done. It does have some very rewarding moments though,and yes plenty of bad ones.
    God bless you and your family…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

May God bless your efforts and yield fruit many-fold.

Top Bottom