• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMPD31323

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    indy
    I must say, when I saw the logo I seemed to have gotten dust in my eyes. Thank you everyone for your kind words of encouragement.

“Don’t stand at my grave and weep. I am not there. I don’t sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glint on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the autumn rain.When you awake in the morning hush, I am the swift uplifting rush, Of birds circling in flight. I am the stars that shine at night. Don’t stand at my grave and weep. I am not there. I don’t sleep.”

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I'm glad you noticed. Stay safe and thank you. :ingo:

I must say, when I saw the logo I seemed to have gotten dust in my eyes. Thank you everyone for your kind words of encouragement.

“Don’t stand at my grave and weep. I am not there. I don’t sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glint on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the autumn rain.When you awake in the morning hush, I am the swift uplifting rush, Of birds circling in flight. I am the stars that shine at night. Don’t stand at my grave and weep. I am not there. I don’t sleep.”

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks

Definitely some dust in my eyes.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

That verse is very inspiring.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I must say, when I saw the logo I seemed to have gotten dust in my eyes.

Definitely some dust in my eyes.....

Sorry guys, I will try to remove the dust from this thread ...

vacuuming-smiley-emoticon.gif

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    The Menards in Columbus had blue bulbs at 4:00 this afternoon. While I was picking mine up I heard a clerk that I know answering questions about how many they had. I let him know why and that he may have a run on them.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Tried to install my blue bulb before dark tonight. All the screws are rusted tight. PB-Blaster and a good soak. Try again in a while.....:(

Post some pictures so we can provide not-so great advice on porch light issues. VICE-GRIPS!!:cool:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    "How many elderly men does it take to change a light bulb?" :p
    You need 4 to stand around and talk about changing a light bulb "back in the day" while 2 argue about using a ladder and 3 others search for those dag-gum light bulbs.

Top Bottom