• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    The opposition received only a token Facebook "likes" and the Change.org petition they made (nationwide) only received over 1.5K signatures. Compared to the THOUSANDS liking the Going Blue page. Their support is a few wanna-be gangsters complaining about whites and "the streets holding them back" on Ralston Ave near Arsenal Tech High School.

The will of the people will win out over these thugs and trash. They praise God for their garbage son being taken off life support and breathing on his own, disparage the policies of the police department, not knowing God is on OUR side. The few streets filled with this trash are no match to the numerical, physical, and spiritual superiority of our cause.

Ms. Davis: You are misguided and you will LOSE the fight for popular support. Your family is trash and only others as misguided as yourself see past that. 'Naptown takes care of those who fight to better it, not destroy it like your son. Give up now and you will only look like a marginal fool rather than a fullblown one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The opposition received only a token Facebook "likes" and the Change.org petition they made (nationwide) only received over 1.5K signatures. Compared to the THOUSANDS liking the Going Blue page. Their support is a few wanna-be gangsters complaining about whites and "the streets holding them back" on Ralston Ave near Arsenal Tech High School.

The will of the people will win out over these thugs and trash. They praise God for their garbage son being taken off life support and breathing on his own, disparage the policies of the police department, not knowing God is on OUR side. The few streets filled with this trash are no match to the numerical, physical, and spiritual superiority of our cause.

Ms. Davis: You are misguided and you will LOSE the fight for popular support. Your family is trash and only others as misguided as yourself see past that. 'Naptown takes care of those who fight to better it, not destroy it like your son. Give up now and you will only look like a marginal fool rather than a fullblown one.

+10 my friend....rep NAZI lock out but 10 is what you would get if I could.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I don't understand how someone can't distinguish between policies and people. It's no secret I am not a fan of many of the policies of LE that have expanded the intrusion into the lives of citizens, but I still recognize that those behind the badge are people. Damn fine people, in some (most) cases.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Amazing! I live near Southport Rd & Emerson. I've just been to Menards, Meijer, Home Depot, and Target (carrying :whistle:) looking for blue bulbs. Home Depot had 3 at the customer service counter. The others were sold out. I bought all 3 and will have an extra after I give one to my next door neighbor. If you're nearby and need one, the first "I need one" PM gets it. They're "transparent blue" only 25W but they were all I could find.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    I have six bulbs available and will be at Peerless Electric on Stadium Drive just off 16th St. tomorrow morning around 10am if anyone needs one. Then off to Plainfield and Avon.
    PM if you need one and I'll give you my cell number..

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I don't understand how someone can't distinguish between policies and people. It's no secret I am not a fan of many of the policies of LE that have expanded the intrusion into the lives of citizens, but I still recognize that those behind the badge are people. Damn fine people, in some (most) cases.

Couldn't have said it any better than this. Some people are just eye-roll worthy.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    If these people only spent this much effort on trying to be productive in society.........

I was astounded by the posts on that page too. Let me offer advice to those of us that feel compelled to respond....DON'T feed the trolls! They may have some vaque and abstract justification to some of their complaints, but are going about it the wrong way. When folks lower themselves to that level of name calling, typing things like "get a real job" etc., that does nothing but fan the flames.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Having talked to a few of my police officer friends I would like to say thank you to you all on their behalf. They said they got chills when they saw what you guys are doing.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon

Nice to see them get behind this. Hopefully we will see IPL and other places downtown and throughout the city get behind it.

10451727_626450580804209_212129020382239322_n.jpg

Top Bottom