• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    While it is possible, without us pushing the agenda, the news will have a hard time getting traction. The Chief has made it clear what this is about and it's not about a rifle or a pistol. Now we are focusing on "illegal" guns and by that he means guns in the hands of those who should not have them. Law abiding gun owners carry on. I see nothing wrong with that.

Yes, Sir, I agree with you. I really hope it isn't subverted.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I was interested in it re-igniting the story about getting more officers on the streets. Would be nice if they could get funding to increase the 10th class size to more than 20 recruits. I'm part of this process and I'm fairly certain there are a lot more qualified candidates than open spots.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I never did receive a response to my email, but either way IPL is on board

Screenshot_2014-07-10-12-37-31_zpsg07xvkft.png

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Trying to find find a store that has blue light bulbs in stock at this time. Think I'll try some blue paint on the glass sides of my exterior coach lights instead.......

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Glad to see IPL on board!
    Also, neighbors said they went to Batteries plus and were able to buy the last 3 blue bulbs there. Guess if people haven't looked at their local Batteries plus, that may be worth a shot. I believe they went to the one at 21st and shadeland.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I have been to Menards, Home Depot, Target, Meijers... No blue bulbs anywhere in the Southport area. The employee at Menards saw me eyeballing the colored bulbs and piped up "We don't have any in the store. Someone even bought the display bulb. We sell about 10 blue bulbs a month and we sold 60 today"

Hah! That person was (probably) my coworker! Her husband is a cop and today she was relaying the story of buying the display bulb at Menard's.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Blue b lbs are out of stock at Walmart on Sunnyside Rd & Pendleton Pike in Lawrence. The "Party Bulb" display looked like it had been rummaged through...all other colors still on the shelf. I'm still looking for one if anybody has an extra I could buy off of them I would be thankful. Heading up to pay my respects at Off. Renn's patrol car today.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm sure your statement may be partly true, but keep in mind that there are people like me who haven't been able to find any blue light bulbs at their local stores.

And people like me who have crazy ass weird bulbs that they don't make in blue style. I'm thinking either blue Christmas lights or wrapping my porch light fixture in blue cellophane.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    And people like me who have crazy ass weird bulbs that they don't make in blue style. I'm thinking either blue Christmas lights or wrapping my porch light fixture in blue cellophane.

I use to have a strand of blue Christmas lights. Was thinking about wrapping it around the window above my garage. I think anyone driving by would understand it.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Our neighbors had luck finding blue bulbs at Batteries plus... They said they bought the last 3 at the location at 21st and Shadeland.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I use to have a strand of blue Christmas lights. Was thinking about wrapping it around the window above my garage. I think anyone driving by would understand it.

I have a couple of the non-fluorescent kind (like Brandon's avatar) that I'm not using. You're welcome to them if you're in the area any time soon.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anyone know of any blue bulbs in the Southport / Greenwood area? I haven't been able to find one and feel bad about it, but I probably won't have time to run around to a bunch of stores looking tonight.

Top Bottom