• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No Puritans in North Carolina, just losers at the Battle of Worcester.

Fell flat on our faces under the Earl of Cleveland's last charge, so we lit out for the colonies.:D

One of these guys???

crom_sold.jpg

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    London Spectator has come out in favor of Brexit.

I suspect it's all but a fait accompli at this point. Polling and anecdotes all align.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Hey, is there supposed to be some kind of vote in England tomorrow...(that's what Fox News said).

Arright, one last round of predictions. I say the Limeys grab their ankles for the Brusselcrats. Wot say ye?

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I want to believe that the UK can reclaim some of its sovereignty and independence. But I suspect the elites are too entrenched.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    The polls are close. To me that means they'll stay. Scottish independence was the same way. Poor Brits are just like Americans, they love that their masters have power. Political Stockholm Syndrome.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The polls are close. To me that means they'll stay. Scottish independence was the same way. Poor Brits are just like Americans, they love that their masters have power. Political Stockholm Syndrome.

Yep. Going it alone would take a measure of individual bravery they've relinquished long ago.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    We should have scheduled a fish & chips lunch tomorrow to (hopefully) celebrate a Brexit with our British cousins.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    "We don't like a few things, so let's blow it all up, consequences be damned" seems to be a popular sentiment on INGO.

In some cases, blowing it all up is a perfectly acceptable solution. In this case, where a panel of unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats have subsumed Britain's sovereignty and allowed the unfettered immigration of potential terrorists into the country, it is a solution worth considering.

Top Bottom