• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    It bothered me the first time I shot it. Now I have one of my own. Like TT said just don't grip so hard with your pinky. Training issue. Nothing more training won't solve.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I was trained to grip softly with the pinky, if at all.
    The middle two fingers actually do all the "work" of gripping the gun. Over pressuring with the pinky actually has the tendency to "milk the grip," pushing hits low-left.

DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I just tuned into this thread. I purchased a G19 Gen 5 and immediately brought to the range and shot it along with my G19 Gen 4. I like the changes. I am curious about what some of my anti-glock friends will think of the Gen 5 once they shoot it. Or... Actually I might not be! Haters will probably continue to hate! Ha!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I love how everyone is all "it's not groundbreaking" blah blah....

Yeah, we know, it's the FIFTH generation of a gun... not a first generation of something new.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    So far I am succeeding in convincing myself I don't need a couple, you are not helping.
    After seeing Hickman grab a 17 I wanted to add one of those as well this morning!!!! Ran another 3 mags through mine this afternoon, I am convinced that I need more 9mm. By the truckload at that, this pistol has me wanting to shoot more than anything has for a few years! I think at this point it's my edc and I need to see if Raven has anything for the gen5 iwb.

Top Bottom