• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    We haven't found a holster that wouldn't work with the 17M yet. Some of them start out rough due to the sights but they break in quickly. I can see where a snug kydex holster might not like the ambi slide stop though.The FBI sights on the 17M and the bright orange sights available on the Gen5 pistols aren't the same. The FBI sights aren't available for purchase, the only way to get them is to buy a 17M/19M and the only way to buy those is to be a gov't agency. It's stupid and I don't like it.
    Most of my holsters are fine but I noticed the ambi slide release trying to fit where the holster wasn't designed for it. Mainly my Kydex iwb holsters, it still "works" but I may sand down the inside of the holsters in question for a better fit.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    out here in Facebook land with the rest of us, lolI haven't seen him post anything on it though
    Fancy! Not cool enough to be his "real" friend so Facebook is out but maybe you can poke him. Seems like glock has fixed everything he didn't like about his gen3. :) I saw the new g19 sized M&p last night as well but meh!!!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The 3 dot tritium is too busy for me in low light conditions.

A little touch with a permanent marker will make them near invisible until they are needed, and when they are needed the front will be brighter than the rear. That's what I did with my factory Siglight 3 dots until replacement.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Ameriglo "FBI-style" sights? Link, please (just curious)...

They aren't on Ameriglo's site. You have to call and order. You can check out the Glock section on ARF to see the difference between the FBI and Bold. Ameriglo cannot sell the Bold anymore, it is now a Glock exclusive. You can still order the FBI sights from Ameriglo.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    A little touch with a permanent marker will make them near invisible until they are needed, and when they are needed the front will be brighter than the rear. That's what I did with my factory Siglight 3 dots until replacement.

What a fantastic idea. I'll give that a shot.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

If he wants to be the "first" to put a bunch of rounds through one he's gonna have to do better than 750 rounds a week. We've got more than one 17M with 6k+ and at least one Gen5 G19 with 2k already.

I'm not a huge Yeager fan but at least he can recognize the difference between the Gen5 trigger and previous generations. Not all of the "experts" have been able to.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I scored a G19 G5 and have about 400 rounds through it so far. I'm an avid Glock fan who always works the triggers with either polish or drop ins out of necessity. However, this Gen 5 trigger is legit and I'm digging this gun. It just replaced my G19 Gen 4 MOS with RMR...until I get it milled for an optic. But it still needs new sights.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'd be surprised if someone doesn't release mag floor plates that fill in the cut out within the next two weeks.

I was gonna cut a piece of plastic from a glock basepad or similar plastic and properly form it to fit the gap and then permanently glue it . With the magazine lip you will still be able to rip,the mag out if you had to, or maybe with experimentation the gap,could be lessened by this means. Gives me something to **** with

Top Bottom