Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Another thing.......We only see posts from the OP when he is in a situation as in unemployed or this kind of thing.

Curious.

GladImNotTheOnlyOneWhoNoticedItsAlwaysDrama.

AndThisIsTheSecondPCTodayThatDecidesMySpacebarWontWorkWhenIPost. Curious. And not only this site and now as you can see it suddenly works.

Strange.

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    I spent 10 years married with a woman like that. Never again , she was Institutionalized three times but refused to take her meds. I wish I had ended it sooner.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This is an abusive relationship. She is abusing you and she will continue to do so, forever, unless you leave and never go back.

As a side note, she expects you to hit her and will try to get you to do so. Her reality is not the same as most people's reality.

Run Forest, Run.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    @churchmouse well I have done other posts, and since I'm not suicidal and I have a good family I think I'm fine thanks

Good. Then save yourself and run.

You are asking some older fellas with a lot of lifes experience in the very thing you are seeing in yours. I am a multiple offender myself and have been caught up in some ridiculous crap believing as you do that I could help or save some one that does not want to be either.
    Refer to post #51. This is a true statement. It is her seeking to be the center. She has the power to do so as long as you remain in her personal tornado.
    You asked. We answered. Do with it as you will.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    One more for the, "you can't fix crazy. You are not a trained professional." Side of the argument.
    Was married 24 yrs to the same vodka swilling depressed alcoholic. I speak from experience. Long painful experience. Cut your losses and get out now.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. RUN FORREST! RUUUN!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    One more for the, "you can't fix crazy. You are not a trained professional." Side of the argument.
    Was married 24 yrs to the same vodka swilling depressed alcoholic. I speak from experience. Long painful experience. Cut your losses and get out now.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. RUN FORREST! RUUUN!

Yup.......he asked.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good. Then save yourself and run.

You are asking some older fellas with a lot of lifes experience in the very thing you are seeing in yours. I am a multiple offender myself and have been caught up in some ridiculous crap believing as you do that I could help or save some one that does not want to be either
    Refer to post #51. This is a true statement. It is her seeking to be the center. She has the power to do so as long as you remain in her personal tornado.
    You asked. We answered. Do with it as you will.

We have more in common than I thought. Poor hopeful bastards, both of us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom