• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Liberal means killing a baby in a abortion is ok by the millions, but kids killed by a nut job means we All lose the rights we have had for 200 years.
    If I don't like something, I don't care if you love it or hate it, if a liberal doesn't like something NOBODY can enjoy it, they put a warning labor on it , tax it, and sue your enjoyment out of it.
    Union are a scam for the politicians to pay to fatten up the union bosses with tax payer money who in turn give a % background to the politician, to keep the scam running.
    Union teachers , if they had to get a job and earn pay based on real world success or failure like any other job, they would be fired, but they aren't , you can't fire a teacher that sucks, they go on strike for more pay.look at hostess cake and detroit, unions priced themselves out of work and now 1000's have no job.
    What about butter/margerine, paper vs plastic, drilling vs. Ethonal, solar vs everthing that works.
    Liberals SUCK AT everything they try to "correct " or "make fair"
    I hate participation trophies , skinny jeans, a people that on there own can't make a single point without blaming someone that has worked harder and has been successful .
    Liberal Democrats are the party of unintended consequence they NEVER THINK things through.
    We are in the middle of a failed presidentcy, just WAIT, for your unintended consequences.

AGREED Poorly written, insomnia + phone=word jumble, my fault.

Let me be clear, liberals are puu cccccccc's. They can't fight for a spot on there own and stand tall and say I did it fair and square. Instead we have affirmitive action, hiring quotas, union rule and tenure.....all crap.

Liberals are at the wheel of this country now and there goal is to "MAKE US NOT GREAT" and apologize to everyone on the way down.

I have no problem with Democrats, I like the balance of power, I like good debate, I don't mind a setback in the things I want for another crack at the brass ring later if I keep up the fight and commitment.

What I do mind is, rules and standard of this country beign changed to "help" those that COULDN'T earn there way to the to, so they make it with little or no effort. Instant gratification is the liberal way, I want what I want when I want it, no need to sacrafice, no need for effort, I DESERVE IT. Don't think thats true........go to any campus and ask some 7 year freshman what they want when they graduate with a Womens study major, They want $100,000. a year income, to default on their student loans, and the newest BMW in the drive. Don't tell me it's not true, I talk to these people every day.
    Pull a liberal aside and ask them what their parents or drill SGT. in stilled in them........you know like, Do it for your country, Honesty, Integrity, Honor, Pressing on when things are down.............what you will get is, HEY I SHOWED UP, wheres my throphie, hurry up, Idol is coming on. Pu CCCCC's

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    I don't consider anything "willing" that I did not consent to in the first place. We are forced by law and threatened criminal penalties if we do not comply. There is no willing consent on my part because I live and breathe under that which is forced upon me.

But you see, you ARE willing. You purchase firearms and go through the background check process. If you were unwilling, you'd be buying your firearms illegally or you wouldn't but buying them at all. No one is forcing you to have a background check or to buy a gun. Keep throwing your technicality BS at me, I can throw it back.

You are forced by law to do a lot of things. You probably don't like all of them, but you still abide by them. You don't like the costs to register your car? Don't drive, or drive anyway and run the risk of a traffic stop. There's no registration in Indiana for firearms. (who knows what the government actually does, but that's what we've all been told) If you want to go buy a gun in a FTF transaction, do so... but if you're going to buy a gun from a store, bend over and take it. You're getting an NICS check.

Christ, all this because I said I was tired of the derogatory insinuation when using the word "Liberal." I knew I'd get flamed, but the sh*tstorm that ensued was not what I expected. By the way, "Liberal" as defined by Dictionary.com

lib·er·al

[lib-er-uh
    thinsp.png
    thinsp.png
    l, lib-ruh
    thinsp.png
    thinsp.png
    l]
    adjective 1. favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
    2. ( often initial capital letter ) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
    3. of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.
    4. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
    5. favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression: a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.
    6. of or pertaining to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.
    7. free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant: a liberal attitude toward foreigners.
    8. open-minded or tolerant, especially free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc.
    9. characterized by generosity and willingness to give in large amounts: a liberal donor.
    10. given freely or abundantly; generous: a liberal donation.
    11. not strict or rigorous; free; not literal: a liberal interpretation of a rule.
    12. of, pertaining to, or based on the liberal arts.
    13. of, pertaining to, or befitting a freeman.

see, I don't see it as a dirty word. In fact, in a few of those definitions, some of YOU would fall under the term. (Read number 3 a few times)

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Am I the only one who thinks its a waste of time to debate a liberal?

Liberals don't debate with logic, only emotions. It is hard to argue against someone who can't comprehend logical arguments.

Ron Paul states that he doesn't favor discrimination laws because they are unconstitutional, they scream "racist."

We the people state that we don't support gun control because its against the Constitution, they state "its for the children and they aren't taking away all guns."

We state that public schools do not need anymore tax dollars and that private schools should receive vouchers, they say "its for the children and that you want children to go uneducated."

You can't win because they cannot comprehend and you will never convince them otherwise until they understand the concept of logic.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Am I the only one who thinks its a waste of time to debate a liberal?

Liberals don't debate with logic, only emotions. It is hard to argue against someone who can't comprehend logical arguments.

Ron Paul states that he doesn't favor discrimination laws because they are unconstitutional, they scream "racist."

We the people state that we don't support gun control because its against the Constitution, they state "its for the children and they aren't taking away all guns."

We state that public schools do not need anymore tax dollars and that private schools should receive vouchers, they say "its for the children and that you want children to go uneducated."

It really is a waste of time because you can't win. Liberals cannot comprehend and you will never convince them otherwise.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    im socially liberal on most issues, but i am also fiscally very conservative...probably something near libertarian.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    B

All this because I said I was tired of the derogatory insinuation when using the word "Liberal." I knew I'd get flamed, but the sh*tstorm that ensued was not what I expected. By the way, "Liberal" as defined by Dictionary.com

lib·er·al

3. of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.

see, I don't see it as a dirty word. In fact, in a few of those definitions, some of YOU would fall under the term. (Read number 3 a few times)

Oh, I did read it. Then I looked at what the mainstay liberal party is doing, and I don't see it. They refuse children the right to live, me the right to keep and bear firearms, and in many cases the right to speak out against them. Same way I look at the mainstay conservative party passing, say, the Patriot Act or establishing farming subsidies and don't see them following their values.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    That's not true. Conservatives are very emotional when it comes to things like Abortion. Both sides are equally emotional, just about the exact same topics.

What is emotional about drawing a fine line and not dehumanizing any life? If you've read history you will learn that every time people want to kill certain groups of people they try to convince you that a certain group of people are not human or less than human. They did it with the Jews, they did it with African Americans as slaves and with forced sterilization and the founding of planned parenthood.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    What is emotional about drawing a fine line and not dehumanizing any life? If you've read history you will learn that every time people want to kill certain groups of people they try to convince you that a certain group of people are not human or less than human. They did it with the Jews, they did it with African Americans as slaves and with forced sterilization and the founding of planned parenthood.

they also claim to "help" the monority, and that is exactly where the killing is being done........ironic.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tired of the labels... "those damn liberals!" or some form of this statement shows up in every single political post. Guess what, I'm a liberal. Voted for Obama, I think unions are a good thing (to a point), I'm pro-choice, and goddammit, I love my guns. Guess I'm also a pinko, commie, baby-killer.. You don't have to like my politics, nor do I have to like yours, but the incessant need to label those that don't share your views with a perceived derogatory term does very little to help your cause.

We're here because we enjoy firearms of all shapes and sizes, ones that make big bangs, and ones that are as quiet as a whisper, and pretty much anything that will accurately throw lead downrange and give you that little thrill when you feel the recoil. You can express what you like and don't like about the way our government is run. Hell, I'm not a fan of how things have been going myself, but you don't hear me or any other closet democrats, that happen to love guns as much as you, lurking around the forums throwing out "conservative" with as much disdain as I hear "liberal".

I might take crap for this post. In fact, I'm positive I will, but ya know what, I had to get it off my chest. /rantoff :ingo:

Yes you could be a liberal. As in classic liberal which is now libertarian. The problem is that the leftwingers use the label "liberal" to hide that they are really more totalatarian. Like using the term "gay" to hide homosexuality. It is playing with words to confuse things.

In reality, if you are a gun owner, you would be far more conservative on social issues than the activists who run the party. How do social issues like gun control or gay rights put food on your table? Are you into feminism like the progressives who see men as demons to be destroyed? In fact how do you deal with the problem that the college educated have pushed guys like you to the side. That much of what the democrats are into these days are social issues that appeal to the college boys more than to the workers?

I think that you might want to become a libertarian.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I don't like Labels either.
    I don't like the sticky stuff on them at all.
    I want a sign hanging around my neck that says "FREE MAN".
    Any less and I will NOT be happy

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Truth, Facts, Reason & Logic versus Guilt, Fear, Lies & Deceit.
    The "Liberals" of today believe in "Rights" that come at the expense of someone else. Natural Rights are pre-existing and pertain to ALL men, period. I have a Natural Right to my Life, Liberty and Property, therefore, I have an equally important Right to defend Them. The only dictat that affects this Right to Self Defense/Preservation Of Liberty/Property is if I abuse this Right. If I do this and infringe upon an innocent man, I deserve to be held accountable for my actions.
    I view todays Progressive Liberals as worse than thieves. They justify perverting The Law to sanction their theft and they willfully operate behind a veil of deceit and sanctimony, all under the guise of "compassion".
    As I view our Right to bear Arms as our most important Right, I will not compromise with those that, history has shown all too often, don't care about anything other than controlling/enslaving me or my family.
    Today's Liberalism has shown itself to be a cancerous disease and I don't like it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom