• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Anybody who voted for Obama the second time has been living under a rock. You voted for the man that sat and listened to our people being killed in Benghazi and refused to send help. He had two commanders that were trying to send in help relieved of their command. Then he sent people out to lie for him and cover up the murders that he took part in. You voted for this.
    This is also that man that had his Attorney General sending guns over to Mexican drug cartels. He has been lying and covering this up the best he can. He claims that it was for the purpose of tracking where the guns were going but he had no way of doing that so that claim is completely baseless from the start.
    He has came out and said that our Constitution is a flawed document. He has tried changing and getting around any part that he disagree's with. There is a huge difference between being Liberal and being what we have in office now. If you voted for Obama you sir are not a Liberal. Look up the definition yourself. You are something entirely different and that disgusts me.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Globalist #1: If we're going dismantle the United States, we need to keep all the people divided. The political label game works best.

Globalist #2: How about some more wedge issues to get them fighting?

Globalist #1: Excellent idea! How are we doing?

Globalist #2: Just checked INGO, the plan is working perfectly.

:cool:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amaz-jpg.319

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Please explain how Dubya or Mittens would have differed?

Both, at the very least, stated a willingness to sign an assault weapons ban.

The time for partisan politics is behind us. If you wish to cling to your dead Party and frolic in the ashes - no one can stop you.

The difference would have been that they likely would have passively failed to defend our rights where Obama is attacking our rights with virulent zeal. Not the difference I would prefer, but it is a move in the right direction, albeit not nearly far enough.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is the second funniest thing I have read today. I don't know if you are for real or not. But you do realize the Democrats refer to themselves as Liberals along with Progressives, don't you? So if you don't want to be associated with Liberals I suggest you stop telling people you are one.

Here is the first funny thing I read today, it's from a proud Democrat and yes I would say Liberal. She is using the same logic that the Liberal Democrats have become famous for.

letterfromamorondemocrat_zpsb2cbec65.jpg

ROFLOLOLLOLOLLOLOL help I can't stopha ha ha he he help he he rof help :laugh::laugh::laugh:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Does it bother you that it's those in your camp that ultimately want to relieve us of our weapons? Just askin.

And you say it doesn't help our cause to label something or someone liberal? Who are you trying to fool.??

No, I think those in your camp would love for us to just keep our mouths shut, and just try to get along, while Obama and his ilk go about "changing" this country.

Sorry, there's a fight for the hearts and minds of our fellow countrymen and we're not going to sit by and watch those on the left destroy our country.

No offense intended to you personally, but I hope your liberal buddies fail.

Does it bother you that there are some in your camp that want to relieve us of our weapons?

Does it bother you that there are some in your camp that would love for us to just keep our mouths shut, and just try to get along while they do little to nothing to confront Obama about his "changing" this country?

Does it bother you that the "best" your camp could come up with in the election was a candidate that supported the majority of what Obama has done and admitted that he would also be for an AWB?

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    There is no such thing as being pro 2A and voting for Obama.

There are a lot of bad Republicans, there are no good democrats.

I have to agree with that statement. All the Democrats (including Reid & Donnelly) who were talking about being pro-2nd Amendment are considering going along the party lines of gun control. You can't trust them.

Two-Tornadoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Where everybody knows my name
    ROFLOLOLLOLOLLOLOL help I can't stopha ha ha he he help he he rof help :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That article would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Again another Liberal telling us serfs that we don't know what is best for us and they need to tell us what to do for the betterment of all the people.

If I work for what I get or if I come up with an idea that reaps me millions then I didn't build that and I must be brought down to equal stature with other people that have not put in the work or the time to build a better life for themselves. That is a disgrace to this country and completely against everything this nation was founded upon.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Hey Conservatives, here is your chance to gain another supporter instead of killing him with your conservatism. There is another election coming up in 2014 and 2016, so why not use this opportunity to get the OP to consider another option?

Oh, just in case you forgot, Romney won all of Indiana's electoral votes, so it really doesn't matter that the OP voted for Obama or Big Bird.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Hey Conservatives, here is your chance to gain another supporter instead of killing him with your conservatism. There is another election coming up in 2014 and 2016, so why not use this opportunity to get the OP to consider another option?

Lol. I'd be willing to guess they won't. There seems to be a lot of people here who only associate with those that agree with them. The only time they see a "liberal" is on TV when Fox News is telling them who to be outraged by. To have a real life Obama voter right here in there midsts is just too much fun. Now they have a real person to yell at instead of the TV!

Grab the torches and pitchforks boys! We've got a live one! :ar15:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Oh, just in case you forgot, Romney won all of Indiana's electoral votes, so it really doesn't matter that the OP voted for Obama or Big Bird.

I tried. I explained:

1. That the difference between a right and a privilege is that a privilege is subject to conditions and/or revocation, where rights are not.

2. Parallel restrictions on most other rights would not be tolerated.

3. Restrictions of any kind including the OP's pet favorites of limited magazine capacities and background checks are in fact infringements.

I also graciously let pass that the OP made a suggestion that the only reason I would object to background checks is being an improper person.

I have done everything I can to help him and am having a difficult time feeling any sympathy for him.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Globalist #1: If we're going dismantle the United States, we need to keep all the people divided. The political label game works best.

Globalist #2: How about some more wedge issues to get them fighting?

Globalist #1: Excellent idea! How are we doing?

Globalist #2: Just checked INGO, the plan is working perfectly.

:cool:
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've read every post and you guys/gals have once again fallen for the "Divide and conquer" scheme that Obama has been telling his scumbag followers to use against the NRA and everyone who supports them.
    How in the Hell do you think they can overcome us?
    By force??
    Not a chance!!
    By making us argue among ourselves and thus lose our resolve to remain cohesive and strong???
    YUP!!!!
    The OP admits to being a Obama supporter.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    As defined by Dictionary.com

con·serv·a·tive [kuhn-sur-vuh-tiv]
    adjective

1. disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change.
    2. cautiously moderate or purposefully low: a conservative estimate.
    3. traditional in style or manner; avoiding novelty or showiness: conservative suit.
    4. ( often initial capital letter ) of or pertaining to the Conservative party.
    5. ( initial capital letter ) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Conservative Jews or Conservative Judaism.

Top Bottom