• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mackeavelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    I meant no harm, sorry if it came off that way. INGO has some rules that some people try to work around from time to time. I guess I shouldn't have assumed you were trying to do that and should let the mods worry about that kinda stuff and keep my nose out of other's business.

I certainly understand the joy of a father and son shooting together, some of my fondest memories are of me and my dad shooting .22's when I was a kid. Wish I could go back in time, those were the good days.

T-Dogg! No offense taken.
    Your words clearly express why I have enjoyed the forum during my limited tenure so far. There are some great sportsmen and sportswomen on this forum and patriots all! And we sorely need patriots at this time in our country. God Bless. Now back to finding ammo and posting where it's at!

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I have read all the rules that are listed and haven't seen anything that we violated.

The implication was that you were violating the 50 post rule here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...classifieds_you_must_read_before_posting.html

"In order to participate in the classifieds section you must have a quality post count of 50 or more. "

Neither of you came out and said anything about buying/selling so you weren't actually violating the rules, just the appearance of impropriety.

IndyUSMC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Noblesville
    Walmart app shows Winchester .40 box of 50 "limited stock" in Noblesville

Nothing in the cabinet and the grouchy lady there this morning said no trucks arrived last night and they have not had any ammo in a very long time. She told me to order it on the internet. She obviously has no clue.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Any of you ever used sublimehunting? Thinking of ordering....but wish I could talk to someone to make sure they are a for real company.

Edit: I am almost positive this site was a scam. It was created 23-dec-2012. I wouldn't put any info in site.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Any of you ever used sublimehunting? Thinking of ordering....but wish I could talk to someone to make sure they are a for real company.

Never have. I was going to order a case of Federal Bulk but shipping on 10 bulk packs was $130 UPS Ground. While that works out to around $33/pack, still too high.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom