Not open for further replies.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Never have. I was going to order a case of Federal Bulk but shipping on 10 bulk packs was $130 UPS Ground. While that works out to around $33/pack, still too high.

There is no way that stock is live. It would be all gone by now if it was. i personally would not order from them.

I went ahead and tried to order s few anyway. Would not process my CC so I would say inactive site.

Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Yeah, you'll notice none of the line items on that site show an inventory status so you're just paying crazy shipping prices to sit on a list with everybody else. Sportsman's guide is out into November/January on a lot of backorders so submitting an order with the Sublime Hunting site will probably just tie up your money for a year. I like my odds on-the-shelf in that timeframe, without paying $0.03 per round in shipping alone.

PS: I know of one jackass in Texas that opened up his dormant FFL's just to take massive amounts of back-ordered AR's. He was selling 30-80 guns & lowers a day with undetermined back-order dates. There will probably be some small shops and websites doing the same with ammo. Be careful where you tie up money.

Last edited:

Mosin-Me-Nagant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    I have gunbot open at work most days. Today, I got a notification that Palmetto Armory had .22LR for $22.95 a bulk 525 pack Federal! Instantly, I opened the site and added 2 boxes to my cart. The website crashed multiple times and it took minutes for the page to load. They were out of stock before I could navigate to the checkout. Crazy times! I hope my last 2 boxes of .22LR lasts me a while now.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Any of you ever used sublimehunting? Thinking of ordering....but wish I could talk to someone to make sure they are a for real company.

Edit: I am almost positive this site was a scam. It was created 23-dec-2012. I wouldn't put any info in site.

I looked at them earlier in the year for some hard to gets mags and it just didn't feel right. Can't say for certain but if a site has no physical address you can google, a phone number that works and a general lack of things that you see on the homepage of other sites you order from-- go with the gut! While you are waiting for that backorder to arrive Your money is getting cold to track.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Sorry guys, didn't know anything about them. I was searching for something else when they showed up. It wasn't intentional.

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    Does anyone know where I can get some paper shooting 9mm? I live in muncie. Ill buy online or at a store, I know it is stupid hard to find, but if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears. please pm me

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I'm at Rural king Columbus. They have 223 for $24.99/20rds; 380 auto$21.99/25rdd; 450 bushmaster $39.99/20 round.

They also have pro mag & thermold 30rd Ar15 mags for $16.98

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom