Mar 3, 2013
    Walmart Logansport has the following:

Remington .22 subsonic 50 count $3.77
    Remington .22 525 count brick $21.77
    Fusion 6.8 SPC $23.47
    TulAmmo 7.62x39 20 count $5.17

Rural King Lafayette has:
    .45 acp 50 count $21.95
    I was just at RK in Lafayette. They have Thermold 30 rd 223/5.56 mags for $16.98 I don't have one so I don't know anything about them.
    They also have a ton of 25 round mags for the Marlin 795. $19.98 I picked up 1.

mackeavelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Took this pic around 4pm at Walmart at County Line and Emerson. (Greenwood)

I guess they're getting tired of answering the same question over and over and over...

GetAttachment.aspx

Still, I would love to find some 22lr before the weekend.

Best,

Mack

mackeavelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    A 1/2 to full brick would be nice. Two weeks ago, my son and I went up to my brother in laws in Northern Indiana. We shot spinner targets all afternoon and only used a single brick. Was fun and would like to take him up there again if the weather's nice. Let me know if you can hook me up. PM me. And Thanx!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Mack, how much .22LR do you need?

A 1/2 to full brick would be nice. Two weeks ago, my son and I went up to my brother in laws in Northern Indiana. We shot spinner targets all afternoon and only used a single brick. Was fun and would like to take him up there again if the weather's nice. Let me know if you can hook me up. PM me. And Thanx!

Just a warning before the mods get to you, you're both violating INGO rules. Not trying to be the jerk, just giving you both a heads up. ;)

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Just a warning before the mods get to you, you're both violating INGO rules. Not trying to be the jerk, just giving you both a heads up. ;)

So if he wants to donate some .22 to him so he can take his son shooting it's against the rules? I didn't read any offer to buy or sell anything from either one.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    So if he wants to donate some .22 to him so he can take his son shooting it's against the rules? I didn't read any offer to buy or sell anything from either one.

I didn't see a donation offer, did you? Didn't you get the memo, this is 'Merica, we don't donate or help each other out. :D

mackeavelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    The last thing I want to do is get booted off the forum. I just found it at the last Indy 1500 gun show and have really enjoyed the posts and comments. I was just informed that my post count is too low so I can't respond to PM's. But I do want to thank the kind hearted individual(s) out there who recognize and support the special joy a father and son share when they shoot together.

All the very best,

Mack

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The last thing I want to do is get booted off the forum. I just found it at the last Indy 1500 gun show and have really enjoyed the posts and comments. I was just informed that my post count is too low so I can't respond to PM's. But I do want to thank the kind hearted individual(s) out there who recognize and support the special joy a father and son share when they shoot together.

All the very best,

Mack

I meant no harm, sorry if it came off that way. INGO has some rules that some people try to work around from time to time. I guess I shouldn't have assumed you were trying to do that and should let the mods worry about that kinda stuff and keep my nose out of other's business.

I certainly understand the joy of a father and son shooting together, some of my fondest memories are of me and my dad shooting .22's when I was a kid. Wish I could go back in time, those were the good days.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

All the very best,

Mack

Pay $15.00 Site Supporter, and PM, Scutter01, and you will be GTG .....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom