Indianapolis
    Last edited:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Does anyone know where I can get some paper shooting 9mm? I live in muncie. Ill buy online or at a store, I know it is stupid hard to find, but if anyone has any ideas I'm all ears. please pm me

I'm sureMcgalliards will sell you all you want for about $50 per 50 round box!
    They buy up all they can at Walmart and Rural King, and all the other local stores so they can have it available for their suckers..... Um, I mean customers!

webrep315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2013
    Ouch was that .10 before or after shipping? Just as a reference I have ordered 3000 rounds shipped to my door of that same ammo from cabelas over the past 3 weeks for a little under $190. so .06 a round. Deals pop up you just have to be quick.

Before

And I know about the .06. just can't seem to get it done in time with all the hounds after the prey. ;)

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    wrigleys on lima rd in fort wayne had some hornady 223 75gr bthp superformance match for 19.99 a box of 20rds. They had plenty (15 to 20 boxes) around 4:30 today they close at 6pm so they should still have some when they open at 10am thursday.

nickc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    This is getting reduculous. I jus wanna shoot a lil with my new toy. But I'm at the point where I'll drop a couple hundred to stock up

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    wrigleys on lima rd in fort wayne had some hornady 223 75gr bthp superformance match for 19.99 a box of 20rds. They had plenty (15 to 20 boxes) around 4:30 today they close at 6pm so they should still have some when they open at 10am thursday.

What is this Wrigleys that you're talking about. I've lived in fort fun my whole life and I can only think of bar named that.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    As said by steelworker its on lima rd in the mutton center just north of cook rd on the right side. They have been getting ammo a little here a little there so you have to keep checking in. A by the way ZX GUNS is opening up soon in fort wayne the store is going to be on colusem just west of lima and just before sherman st. south side of the rd. in the little strip mall just before speedway gastation. And nothing at walmart coldwater crossing this morning.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Their Magento Shop (Palmetto site) cart died.
    There has been an error processing your request
    SQLSTATE[HY000] [2013] Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom