• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Gee, would have liked to get a can of the 855 to sight in a couple new uppers and eotechs but for some reason the servers are jammed up. Those of us that just want to shoot a little are SOL due to all the ammo whores that order cans by the dozen and can't let anyone else order.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Strange the description shows in stock but when you try to add to cart it says out of stock. Did you buy some or just notice it on the website? wondering if it was an error.
    No, it was there. Let me add it to the cart and got all the way through the checkout but during the "processing" stage it took about 3 minutes and kicked me out back to the cart to start over 4 times. By then it was all gone. Funny how I never got a notice it was back in stock like I was told I would last time I ordered. Last time I actually got the order to go through and 2 days later I got an email saying they over sold it and I would have a chance to order it again at the same price due to the error. I've never gotten a notice and it's been in stock twice since then. Same story when trying to order.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    Strange the description shows in stock but when you try to add to cart it says out of stock. Did you buy some or just notice it on the website? wondering if it was an error.

I didn't order any, just noticed it in-stock and thought somebody would appreciate it. I added to cart and it quoted me $15 ground shipping.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Came to the conclusion today to just SAVE. Then come April go on a nice little spree when stuff "hopefully" come down and stock "hopefully" goes up. Don't get me wrong, if I'm out and about and see something I'll get it but not gonna waste my time anymore driving and calling around looking for nothing but empty shelves.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    gfry12 and others do a service to me by letting me know where NOT to stop. I appreciate that. Granted 99% of the time, by the time I get off work, and get to a spotted some ammo you want here store, it's long gone, but these reports do lmk when NOT to stop. If there were no posts about no local ammo, I'd be cursing as usual and driving around wasting preciious fuel chasing a dream.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom