• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    $18 for Tula? This is nuts! Tula is OK, do not get me wrong I am not above it, but when you can get it (when available) at Walmart for around $10, this is just crazy!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    $18 for Tula? This is nuts! Tula is OK, do not get me wrong I am not above it, but when you can get it (when available) at Walmart for around $10, this is just crazy!

Yep, after their shipping prices were figured in, it came out to 50 cents around. Couldn't justify it.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I got 360 rounds of that red tipped 5.56mm from SGAmmo. I have not tried it yet because my range doesn't allow tracer. I'll let you guys know how it does if I can get somewhere and shoot it.

Herter's is Cabela's in-store brand. An employee told me they had a contract with a manufacturer to supply ammo to Cabela's then bought them and turned the ammo manufacturer into their "exclusive house brand". There were TONS of AK, 40 & 9mm ammo in the store when I was there a month ago (3 box per caliber limit). I'm not sure how accurate this exclusive vendor info is.

dangar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    New Castle, IN
    Two days ago, I stopped in Dunham's in Muncie. I was surprised to find that they had 16 boxes of Remington Golden Bullet .22LR for $19.99 per 525 round box. I only got two (due to low funds), and posted the news about the remainder on here. It was gone quickly. Today, I dropped in my LGS to look over their inventory. On their ammo shelf, I noticed that they had the exact same ammo...for $74.99!!! Don't get me wrong. I am all for free enterprise and love LGS's. However, this has turned me off from this particular LGS.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    Two days ago, I stopped in Dunham's in Muncie. I was surprised to find that they had 16 boxes of Remington Golden Bullet .22LR for $19.99 per 525 round box. I only got two (due to low funds), and posted the news about the remainder on here. It was gone quickly. Today, I dropped in my LGS to look over their inventory. On their ammo shelf, I noticed that they had the exact same ammo...for $74.99!!! Don't get me wrong. I am all for free enterprise and love LGS's. However, this has turned me off from this particular LGS.

If you're talking about McGalliard Guns, that's the 3rd or 4th time I've heard about them doing this. They need to be blackballed by all level headed gun owners :nono:

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Well gunbot can't report items fast enough to react to demand anymore. Two different items popped up in the last few minutes while I was watching the screen. Tried both times to go to site, by the time it loaded the items were sold out.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Wrigley's discount firearms and ammunition on lima rd. in fort wayne had lots of different ammo handgun and rifle. the only thing they were out of was 223/556 and plinking rounds for 9mm but had some sd for the 9mm. Had some ar15's for 750.00 and up. They had troy battlemag 3 pack for 65 bucks but were onsale for 45 bucks grabed a couple packs for my self. He went in back and got more for the shelf so the should still have some.

fyver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Well gunbot can't report items fast enough to react to demand anymore. Two different items popped up in the last few minutes while I was watching the screen. Tried both times to go to site, by the time it loaded the items were sold out.

You're not talking about that .22LR are ya? :):

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    You're not talking about that .22LR are ya? :):

Of course I am. I am trying to get a brick so I can go to an Appleseed. Lucky gunner popped up after I posted. Got it into my cart but could not check out fast enough. It was thunderbolt so I am not too sad. This has all gotten a wee bit ridiculous.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Terre Haute Gander Mountain 7.62x54r non corrosive $10.99/box. They had around 50 boxes on shelf.

Terre Haute Walmart on 42 @I70 had 15 boxes of tula ammo .45acp 230gr $19.99/box

As of 1545 hours today

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Of course I am. I am trying to get a brick so I can go to an Appleseed. Lucky gunner popped up after I posted. Got it into my cart but could not check out fast enough. It was thunderbolt so I am not too sad. This has all gotten a wee bit ridiculous.

I don't know where you are, but, since you are doing Appleseed, I will sell you,
    Federal 550, bulk pack, for what I have in it, $22.00 I am in Greenfield ....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom