Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    is that app actually accurate?

Every time I've checked a Walmart based on what's showing up on one of these apps, it's been absolutely incorrect, especially in regards with .22 LR.

So either Walmart's Indianapolis based inventory system is completely jacked up, or whatever it is these apps have access to is not actually real time data (I'm betting heavily on the latter, since I really doubt Walmart has full public external access to their internal inventory tracking system).

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Every time I've checked a Walmart based on what's showing up on one of these apps, it's been absolutely incorrect, especially in regards with .22 LR.

So either Walmart's Indianapolis based inventory system is completely jacked up, or whatever it is these apps have access to is not actually real time data (I'm betting heavily on the latter, since I really doubt Walmart has full public external access to their internal inventory tracking system).

What about this one?
    BrassBadger - Ammunition Availability Tracker - Find .22LR In Stock

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood

i have had 100% success with the app. If it's there's it's there and hasn't been brought out. I will stick up for the app bc it has never been wrong for me. It usually updates around 4-5 pm when there new shipments come in. Just depends on what store and who u are dealing with. Have to understand house it works as well. Now there are some things that are not right like the little 50 round boxes where a employee lets say sells the whole 500 rounds for the price of the 50 round box.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    i have had 100% success with the app. If it's there's it's there and hasn't been brought out. I will stick up for the app bc it has never been wrong for me. It usually updates around 4-5 pm when there new shipments come in. Just depends on what store and who u are dealing with. Have to understand house it works as well. Now there are some things that are not right like the little 50 round boxes where a employee lets say sells the whole 500 rounds for the price of the 50 round box.

What? What brand of 22LR is being sold by the brick, in stead of individual packaged 50rd boxes?

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    What? What brand of 22LR is being sold by the brick, in stead of individual packaged 50rd boxes?

All the .22 that comes n 500 round box but has the 50 round boxes niside... I haven't done it but have talked to others where the employe does it for him self and others find out and he gets n truble.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    If you read the developers disclaimer, he has been having issues with keeping this accurate and updated. I have used this for the past several months over a few stores, and it hasn't been right. I check the app daily, and for .22LR in my area, it's no good.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. My bad

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    Picked up some Fiochi .22lr high velocity today. $4.50 per box of 50, no limit. I didn't want to be greedy so I only grabbed 6 boxes. They had probably 60-80 boxes. PM me if you are interested in location. Sorry to do this but there are too many that view this forum and buy the ammo just to jack up the price and resell it and that p!$$€$ me off.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Picked up some Fiochi .22lr high velocity today. $4.50 per box of 50, no limit. I didn't want to be greedy so I only grabbed 6 boxes. They had probably 60-80 boxes. PM me if you are interested in location. Sorry to do this but there are too many that view this forum and buy the ammo just to jack up the price and resell it and that p!$$€$ me off.
    Good grief ... at $4.50/50 the price is already jacked up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom