• Status
    Not open for further replies.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    11 AM Valentines day Fishers, 96th st Wal Mart, six boxes federal .9mm set out at $14.97 a box (50), no 22LR, plenty of .40/.45/ winchester, federal, and tula. Sales associate was putting in the display case .223 bulk in sealed ammo cans, there were three of them.

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Wally on 86th still has cci mini mags HP. They were out but wasn't. Still b box hid under BB guns. Asked if I could see what's n box and he got kinda snarky. But there was 17 left after I got .

I went there earlier knowing they showed up from the app they said they havnt seen 22 in a while I almost pushed the issue but let it go... Might have to report this to corp

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I went there earlier knowing they showed up from the app they said they havnt seen 22 in a while I almost pushed the issue but let it go... Might have to report this to corp

This has happend 2 times n the last week. Different stores. I stop only bc either they are by where I'm working or by my house. One by my house Bill the older guy lied but I hung around and when his shift was over what u know he pulled out a box of the federal 550 packs and said wanted to save some for the night crew. What ever on that one but the one on 86th the kid acted like didn't have any and I look all over for hidden stuff and saw a box. There was 2 and I asked what's n that box that's hidden he went on to say 5.56 and I said NaAAAA what's n the one hidden under the BB guns he got kinda snarky and said ohhh look .22. Sometimes u haveta treat em like they treat you which they think you are dumb. Just my 2cent

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I talked to the manager and everyone there sounds naive to the difficulty of finding 22. Even after talking to them they both agreed the location was fine and that there was so much it would be there for days. It was 30 100 round packs of cci hp. 10 were left when she was saying I should go back after work to get what I was there in the morning for she was sure they couldn't sell that much in 3 hours.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    after he drives 5 hours i think that price wouldn't be better but thanks for the link they are just kind of in BFE

I didn't realize he was going to drive to the other places. AGS ships very quickly and if he's in IN, he'd get the package very quickly. At least that's been my experience with them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom