Not open for further replies.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Gander in greenwood had 222 packs of Winchester .22 for $15 each.

Man, $35 for bulk .22? That's almost $.07 a round, which is what we were paying for CCI mini mags. I guess that's the new pricing we'll be facing when the supply comes back.

On a side note, the guy working the sporting goods section at the Frankfort Walmart told me that all the Walmarts would be getting more ammo pretty shortly. He claimed that the supply was returning (and then said something like because hunting season was over or something, which really makes no sense to me). I'm not sure he really knew what he was talking about, maybe that's just a line to give to customers who are getting tired of empty shelves. He just threw that out when I was buying some WWB 9mm 100rd packs.

1988-4551

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Man, $35 for bulk .22? That's almost $.07 a round, which is what we were paying for CCI mini mags. I guess that's the new pricing we'll be facing when the supply comes back.

On a side note, the guy working the sporting goods section at the Frankfort Walmart told me that all the Walmarts would be getting more ammo pretty shortly. He claimed that the supply was returning (and then said something like because hunting season was over or something, which really makes no sense to me). I'm not sure he really knew what he was talking about, maybe that's just a line to give to customers who are getting tired of empty shelves. He just threw that out when I was buying some WWB 9mm 100rd packs.

Pretty sure thats a negative, hunting ammo is always in stock and some stores don't even enforce limits on shotshell ammo

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Anybody going to give this stuff a try, or will you be waiting for others to review it?

PSA Munitions - Ammunition

Then again, the 9mm probably isn't worth it as you can buy factory new for about the same. The 300 BLK seems like a pretty good deal though if you don't reload.

PSA is really stepping up their game with everything new they're offering this year. In particular I'm looking forward to seeing how their AR-308 works out for them. Not sure I'd buy one, but I'm interested in hearing about it. I was surprised to see that they're offering ammo for sale right now. For now you can make a profit on 9mm ammo at that price, but I don't think it'll be too much longer before we see factory new brass cased 9mm 50rd boxes in the $10 to $11 range again. The market will correct itself and normal pricing will return.

Robert8252

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Walmart on Washington and German Church is restocking their ammo case right now. Not sure how much and what but me and my brother got 6 boxes of the 100 pack Winchesters for $27. Had a few more and some federal 50 packs. Plenty of .40 and 45. Didn't look for 22.

boileralum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Indy
    Walmart on Washington and German Church is restocking their ammo case right now. Not sure how much and what but me and my brother got 6 boxes of the 100 pack Winchesters for $27. Had a few more and some federal 50 packs. Plenty of .40 and 45. Didn't look for 22.

I scored 2 525 boxes of Remington Golden bullets there about 8:00 while picking up some other essentials (TP & baby wipes, lol). The guy working the counter said they had some Federal 22lr bulk packs on the truck but they hadn't been unloaded yet.

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I think wally world prices are not needed but local gun stores and places you have to call would be nice.... We all know prices at wally world are the cheapest you will find.(.)

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Wally on 86th still has cci mini mags HP. They were out but wasn't. Still b box hid under BB guns. Asked if I could see what's n box and he got kinda snarky. But there was 17 left after I got .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom