• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    What the President wants is irrelevant. Only what he does matters. The Democratic Party will not squander its political capital on guns at the national level. They've been down that road, and it ended poorly. Locally things could be different, but the PotUS isn't involved there.

Did you forget the Executive Orders he is so fond of? He will spit in the collective face of Congress to do what he wants. But, I think he will use the UN to do it so that he won't be seen as the "bad guy". (He always has to blame someone else.)

I won't put ANYTHING past that POS!

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Did you forget the Executive Orders he is so fond of? He will spit in the collective face of Congress to do what he wants. But, I think he will use the UN to do it so that he won't be seen as the "bad guy". (He always has to blame someone else.)

I won't put ANYTHING past that POS!

I am fully aware that PotUS has the authority to issue Executive Orders. We will not see one designed to "grab" guns from this administration.

Your terror of the dreaded blue helmets is laughable. For some reason a huge percentage of the right-wing fringe willfully ignores the way the UN actually works in favor of working themselves into a froth over some imaginary One World Government conspiracy. One wonders what the correlation between these and those who subscribe to sovereign citizen fantasies might be.

jrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Anyone know what model of helmet the UN uses? Let's do a group buy, paint 'em blue, and then when the peacekeepers roll up they'll think we're with them! Ought to save the hassle of countless boating accidents.

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    If anything you should build it now, while you can. If they did manage to pass another AWB they would likely have to allow 'grandfathered' weapons that people already owned.

I'm actually pretty freaked out about the current situations. I'm currently in college and dont have the funds to grab an AR or AK. I will be graduating in May and hopefully will have the funds to do so. It might be too late at that point... its got me in a bind.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I'm actually pretty freaked out about the current situations. I'm currently in college and dont have the funds to grab an AR or AK. I will be graduating in May and hopefully will have the funds to do so. It might be too late at that point... its got me in a bind.

So buy a lower now, since that is the registered part of the firearm with the serial.

You can pick up any old upper whenever the opportunity arises.

$100 in stock:
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/psa-ar15-lower.html

jrogers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    So buy a lower now, since that is the registered part of the firearm with the serial.

You can pick up any old upper whenever the opportunity arises.

$100 in stock:
    PSA AR15 Lower

Is that so? What if the inevitable ban only grandfathers rifles in banned configurations at the time of implementation? :rules:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I am fully aware that PotUS has the authority to issue Executive Orders. We will not see one designed to "grab" guns from this administration.

Your terror of the dreaded blue helmets is laughable. For some reason a huge percentage of the right-wing fringe willfully ignores the way the UN actually works in favor of working themselves into a froth over some imaginary One World Government conspiracy. One wonders what the correlation between these and those who subscribe to sovereign citizen fantasies might be.

First of all, the Executive Order is put in place to be used for EMERGENCY situations - such as an attack (physical) on our country and there isn't time to call congress together (instituted when travel was much slower) for them to declare war. NOT just because Obama can't get his way and force congress to do what he wants. ("I'll take my bat and go home if I can't get my way":rolleyes:)

Second - it's NOT terror of the blue hats - it's ANGER that these dips**ts (including the POS Obama) are trying to violate our rights and our Constitution.
    What part of the FACT that Obama said he wants to ban guns don't you get? Did you miss the news that hours after the election, Obama contacted the UN and told them that he was ready to start (again) on the treaty? HOURS!

I'm glad that not everyone is as trusting (read blind) to the corruption of this administration and that of the United Nations and their agenda.
    And, YES, we are a SOVERIEGN NATION no matter what your dis-educators told you. We just have to find a way to correct the dis-education and the "head in the sand" ("leave me alone, I don't want to know the truth") crowd mentality.

Obama wanted to destroy this country and he has the help of the "I see no evil, hear no evil" - "give me 'free' stuff" freeloaders/timid/misguided souls in getting it done. But there are those of us who are awake - more every day. (Thank God!)

Last edited:

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I believe that Obama will use the UN to get the gun ban issue done FOR him. (That way, many people won't see him as the bad guy - "It's the UN's fault, not mine" [always blaming someone else])

BUT - if, by some freak of nature, the senate should override it, then he probably would use the Executive Order (illegally - again) to get the job done.

One way or the other!

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Big O has a bigger fish to fry.

compassionate-shark-friend-meme-generator-dude-thats-a-red-herring-forget-about-it-we-ve-got-bigger-fish-to-fry-f4f6b3.jpg

Top Bottom