• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So how was the 1500? Any good deals? Just looking for a cheap IWB holster for a Sig P250 and mags for a Stevens model 62/64. Be there tomorrow barring the rising of hell or SHTF. :):

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Good deals on bulk 7.62x39. You can get the group buy prices or better there. Purchased 1000 rounds of Golden Tiger for $215 including tax. Similar prices for Wolf.

And some nice INGO swag. :)

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I dropped by today, $10 at the door for one day, $15 for three (I picked up a 3 day pass), then I had my $1 off postcard. I made a few passes by the INGO booth and there was a line every time! haha I'll be back out tomorrow to pickup my raven holster and some INGO swag :cool: :ingo:

Couple wolf 55gr 223 deals, I didn't see any 62gr though. Otherwise the AR accessories seemed a little higher than a few spots on the web. Didn't really look at guns to much other than to handle some compacts to see what felt good in my hand.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I dropped by today, $10 at the door for one day, $15 for three (I picked up a 3 day pass), then I had my $1 off postcard. I made a few passes by the INGO booth and there was a line every time! haha I'll be back out tomorrow to pickup my raven holster and some INGO swag :cool: :ingo:

Couple wolf 55gr 223 deals, I didn't see any 62gr though. Otherwise the AR accessories seemed a little higher than a few spots on the web. Didn't really look at guns to much other than to handle some compacts to see what felt good in my hand.

:+1:the best part of today was meeting up with the Ingo folks, 21st Century, Knife lady, IndyGunWorks, Bobcat Steel. Really nice talking to all of you when the traffic was light and you had time. All our site sponsors had good deals, seemed like a lot of the other vendors were still living in January 2009 Obama scare days. I did spot a .458 Socom upper at normal prices and got a laugh at some guy upset because he just bought one locally in Indy somewhere and paid $300 more. :laugh: See you tomorrow, same place, maybe I missed something first pass.

IndyClay

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Really enjoyed the show...

Just got back from the show...very cool. Spent about 2 hrs and $160. So much stuff that I just had to have. Got a really good deal on a couple defensive S&W pocketknives (2 for $25) and not too bad a deal on a box of 50 Winchester Ranger 147gr JHP for $34. Most of all I talked with some great folks. I will be back on Sunday when I have more time...just need to restrain myself from spending more money, ha!

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    anyone now where the raven booth is as your walking in the door???

They are in (what would be) the lower level on the South East corner (towards the Safes and food area)

I placed an order today at 5pm for pickup tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I meet several INGO members, and saw the makings of a law suit :D

I got 7.62x39 blanks, MREs and brass polish.

Last 1500 until after basic, but then I'll have some $$$$

Top Bottom