• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    ever seen Jim Carey play the middle finger instrument?? well im realy good at it too :):

plus if your making those again you better bring some with you :) they gooooood

I'm calling the promoter and asking for a table next to E5Ranger375 & Tyler...I'll be selling air freshner :D

Now.... if I can somehow convince the promoter that air freshner is a gun/knife related item. :):

bmmonts76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    Indy
    Planning on being there this weekend. Looking to buy a Diamondback 380 if anyone on here knows of a used one someone is wanting to part with.

paramed60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Oolitic, IN
    I can't wait for the show. I hope to purchase a Glock 27, or a XD .40 sub compact. I have got prices around here for 550-600, i hope to get a better deal at the gun show. Also last time i got PMC .223 for $6.00 a box, hope to find more great buys.
    Not to take away from the show but I bought a Glock 27 recently at Bradis for $499.:patriot:

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If anyone from the fort wayne area is going to the 1500, I will more than make it worth your while to grab me a t-shirt. I gotta work. Pm me if you can help a brother out. Or even if you can ship it. I'll take care of ya for it. thanks. :ingo:

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    Thanks!! If I dont find anything at the gun show I will have to get in contact with him. I have never held the xd yet so I wana see how it feels.

There will be XDs at damn near every table. I don't think you'll beat the price from the links above though.

Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    I don't think I will be able to find a better price either. But I am just hesitant to buy a used gun from somebody I don't know. Nothing against the seller, but I have got swindled in the past.

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    I don't think I will be able to find a better price either. But I am just hesitant to buy a used gun from somebody I don't know. Nothing against the seller, but I have got swindled in the past.

Round count is 0 on both of them. I'm almost positive you'd be able to inspect them before handing over the cash.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Wow. I know it was a few years ago, but when I bought my XD they were actually not that many there. And of course I had to be picky and insist on a 5 inch with a stainless slide. There was exactly one of those in the entire building. I still got a good deal though. That gun has made a significant contribution to my pursuit of happiness.:rockwoot::patriot::ingo:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Oh, one more thing. I asked this question elsewhere too but I'm looking for recommendations on who sells decent quality ammo at the show.

lyric911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Anderson
    ^^ Heh. You can't hardly walk through the aisle without tripping over an XD. Not that I mind. I <3 my .45 compact.

Somebody from here (can't remember who off hand) brings some Precision Cartridge stuff usually.

Top Bottom