• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    This will be my first 1500 !! Pretty excited and I definitely want to pick up a shirt/hat and whatever else there will be (INGO stickers??)

I'm also looking to pick up my first revolver.....hopefully an SP101 (.357) or one of the Taurus .357's.....any idea on what prices to expect?

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'm a bit confused (nothing new); which building is the show in? I thought it was crowded in the South Pavilion; it's in a smaller building?

Ol' Wiley

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Indiucky (Clark Co.)
    I'm interested in making the trip... but not if it's stupid crowded, nut to butt style.

Anybody give the scoop if it's in a smaller building/when's the best time to go?

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    its in the smaller buildings during the warmer months because they have A/C and the bigger buildings in the winter because it has heat.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    I might come visit on Sunday morning. Oh, and I will add that the Indy 1500 website is absolutely horrible. It's got 1996 written all over it.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I will be there with Brads Knives but not sure of the set up location. Probably towards the back. Please stop by and say hello.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i set up next to an old guy with a old dog one time. the old guy snored, and the beagle farted. it sucked.

my wife fed the dog spicy slim jims at the end of the last day, lol. i wouldnt have wanted to be in a car with that dog for that trip home. paybacks can be sweet sometimes!!!

Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    I can't wait for the show. I hope to purchase a Glock 27, or a XD .40 sub compact. I have got prices around here for 550-600, i hope to get a better deal at the gun show. Also last time i got PMC .223 for $6.00 a box, hope to find more great buys.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    i set up next to an old guy with a old dog one time. the old guy snored, and the beagle farted. it sucked.

my wife fed the dog spicy slim jims at the end of the last day, lol. i wouldnt have wanted to be in a car with that dog for that trip home. paybacks can be sweet sometimes!!!

I'm gonna eat a crap ton of my beans friday morning just for you.:D

Top Bottom