• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    Paid for my site supporter digs and bought a sticker. Talked to VUPD for a short bit, and talked to Pelican people for a bit.

So, why did Mike from Raven Concealment have to go the airport:dunno::D

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Someone earlier mentioned farts. Let me just say one word guys - ANTIPERSPIRANT! :)

Saw at least one throwing star. Didn't fondle enough knives to tell if there were any autos (aka switchblades) this time.

This is the first time I've handled a Sig P238. I really like those little things.

And saw a Kahr PM9 at PSS's table. First one with an external safety. Man, its magazine was stiff, and the safety was a bit tough to operate, too. But at $700+, is it worth $300 more than the CW9?

PM9193_LCI.jpg

yenningcomity

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Just got back myself. I got lucky and found a guy walking around with a few M1's and M1 Carbines. I got a nice carbine off of him otherwise I would have walked out empty handed.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Old guy with a cart?

What was he asking for the carbines?
    If it was the guy with the cart, he ran over my foot and looked at me like I shouldn't of had my foot there. Like it was my fault!!! oh well I've been hit harder. BTW picked up 2 shirts, a hat, and flags and stickers...I'm all INGO'ed out. Now all I need to do is go to that hat place in the wash. sq. mall and have my handle stiched into the back of it.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I also got to fondle one of the new S&W Self Defense pistols. It is an improvement over the Sigma in every way possible – except that the trigger pull, although a bit lighter and crisper, it is still way heavier than a Glock or M&P and still sucks.

They should sell very well at $350-375 (the one I saw was $359; Sigmas on the same table were $339).

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    heh, 3rd Indy 1500 in a row where I didn't pick up or really look at a single gun.
    I think you misspelled or mistyped girl and I would be REEEALY impressed if you had. :D

I also saw the guy with the cart full of garands and carbines. I ran into him in the line to get in. I started speaking before I thought about it, walked right up to him and asked if he minds if I look at his rack for a while before I go to the back of the line. My brain was apparently a little too busy trying to be polite before oogling his rifles and letting everyone know I wasn't cutting in line to realize how bad that sounded. :n00b:

I bought a 20mm ammo can that ZbornacSVT so graciously held for me at his table to prevent me having to lug it around for the next 2 hours.
    Thanks... Bobcat Steel - INGunOwners great guy BTW he always seems like he is having fun.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    They didn't have the AR grip I was looking for. *Sadface* But I did find some more glock mags i was looking for so cheap I had to see if they were made in China for the price. I picked up an INGO shirt too!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I got to meet VUPDblue and theweakerbrother but didn't see a whole lot that stood out to me for sale. I bought a houge grip for my AR at the ISD booth and did see some good prices on other things just not anything I need. I will say that 21century had a good price on a XD45 and would have brought it home if I wasn't saving for a new AR.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    I also saw the guy with the cart full of garands and carbines. I ran into him in the line to get in. I started speaking before I thought about it, walked right up to him and asked if he minds if I look at his rack for a while before I go to the back of the line. My brain was apparently a little too busy trying to be polite before oogling his rifles and letting everyone know I wasn't cutting in line to realize how bad that sounded. :n00b:

That aint that bad, during the last show, I was looking at this one booth and the owner came up and chatted with me. My fiance said he acted gay and said something where he referred to his significant other as "he". I didn't catch it as I was looking at the guns. And then I mentioned something to the effect of getting butt-raped by the prices these days :wrongdoor:

I didn't think about it at the time, but my fiance pointed it out later, at which point I couldn't help but laugh my arse off!:laugh::laugh:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    That aint that bad, during the last show, I was looking at this one booth and the owner came up and chatted with me. My fiance said he acted gay and said something where he referred to his significant other as "he". I didn't catch it as I was looking at the guns. And then I mentioned something to the effect of getting butt-raped by the prices these days :wrongdoor:

I didn't think about it at the time, but my fiance pointed it out later, at which point I couldn't help but laugh my arse off!:laugh::laugh:

when you said butt raped did his eyes light up like christmas morning?? if so, i dont think he was happy about your money :n00b:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I meet several INGO members, and saw the makings of a law suit :D

You do realize the more you talk about that the less likely you are to get your cut of the deal?:cool:

I was great meeting a lot of you today! Good to see some familiar faces as well.

Bobcat Steel will be moving to our proper location:popcorn: tomorrow morning! North wall on the left as you stand looking at the concession stand. Right next to the side door. This will facilate loading up your vehicles with any purchases. Please remember that I can hold your steel for pickup on your way out, no need to carry it around with you!

This will also allow me to get our banner up in the morning as well. I look forward to meeting more of you!

Also, please tell me you are an INGO member so I can get you your special pricing.

Top Bottom