General June 2011 Indy 1500 Discussion Goes Here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I think I may just skip this 1500 all together now. I have managed to figure out how to spend the next couple paychecks with a site advertiser on here:rockwoot: This way I don't have to see the fine area along 38th street.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I think I may just skip this 1500 all together now. I have managed to figure out how to spend the next couple paychecks with a site advertiser on here:rockwoot: This way I don't have to see the fine area along 38th street.

:yesway: for supporting a vendor
    :noway: for bailing on the 1500!! :D

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I'll be there on the fourth with an agenda to get something from RCS, an ESEE from Knife Lady, and hopefully talk to someone from Busse about refurbishing my Steelheart E. Hopefully Busse has a table down there. Oh, and Indiana Supply Depot usually has some interesting stuff.

Also looking for a plate carrier and some Molle pouches, but I usually just have better luck ordering that stuff off the net.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I'll be there on the fourth with an agenda to get something from RCS, an ESEE from Knife Lady, and hopefully talk to someone from Busse about refurbishing my Steelheart E. Hopefully Busse has a table down there. Oh, and Indiana Supply Depot usually has some interesting stuff.

Also looking for a plate carrier and some Molle pouches, but I usually just have better luck ordering that stuff off the net.

mike from busse won't be there fyi.

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    I'll be there, looking for a traditional tomahawk and knife... I'm getting sick of all the tactical crap out there, time to go back to the classics...

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    what??? you not liking something tactical?????? someone must have hacked your account.:):

Going somewhere with that?:):
    I'm one of those people who thinks he was born in the wrong age. I was meant to be born a long time ago, a time with less technology. Of course, here I am spending hours on a computer...oh well.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Hmm, I've got an SKS, with accessories, that I don't really want, and I do want to get an AR-15. I expect to need something else on my end in order to make a trade, but I don't really have any funds available for that, I believe. The 1500 would probably be as good a place as any to try, though, eh?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    North West Indiana
    I may be there. Trying to trade an LCR for something cool. Are there good deals on 223 ammo there? Went to the gun show in lake county today and there werent any good prices on anything. Well I picked up a poncho liner for $15. Not too bad.

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    Anybody from the Evansville area going up and returning home the same day? I'm looking to hitch a ride. The wife isn't too keen on me driving alone 3 hours each way for a gun show. She is however OK with me jumping in a car full of guns with a total stranger. Odd isn't it?

Top Bottom