General June 2011 Indy 1500 Discussion Goes Here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    How were the prices this round? Stayed at home taking care of the misses, she needed me more than I needed to go and spend money.
    I do wish I had got to the INGO table and met some of you here, maybe next time I will get to or meet you guys at a INGO function.

The prices were as they usually were...some tables had their stuff priced to make you laugh. But, if you looked hard enough there were deals to found as well as fair market prices. While I love a great deal, I'm also pretty satisfied with fair market, especially when the prices are within a few bucks of Internet prices minus the shipping and all that.

I went on Saturday and the show attendance was actually very light compared to some other 1500s and that really helped me go and pick through all of the tables that caught my eye.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    While browsing I saw an individual with a few firearms for sale. I stopped and had a look see. He had a Charter Arms Bulldog that I considered. We started to talk price when he mentioned that he bought it for his carry gun. He then mentioned that he thought for sure that the carry law would pass, but it didn't. Hmmm. I asked which law he referred to. Turns out the guy was from Illinois.

I thanked him for his time but told him I wasn't interested in buying from an out of stater. He was wanting to keep his state hush hush so I doubt he would have done a transfer. Didn't need the pistol that bad.

Maybe I was just chicken, but sounded like bad mojo to me.

Otherwise I got a few small items and a lot of ammo. Not crowded on Saturday but the drive back was slow.

Top Bottom