General June 2011 Indy 1500 Discussion Goes Here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Can anyone tell me what the guy with the with the Berkey filters is selling in the sealed silver packages exactly? It is just to the left of the flashlight display and I know they are high calorie bars and I believe they are used by the Coast Gaurd. He had 2400 and I think 3600 calorie packs and I forgot to buy any to try them out. I have his card and his company is Flashlight Outlet but there is nothing about that stuff on his website. Thanks for any info!!!

Here you go, the MFG's website:

Survivor Industries - Mainstay 2400 pack - Emergency Food Rations

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Had a great time! It was a pleasure to finally put a face to all the screen names. I'll make sure to make the show a regular stop in the future.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Had a great time! It was a pleasure to finally put a face to all the screen names. I'll make sure to make the show a regular stop in the future.

Tim it was great meeting you today. I hated having to leave early, but I had to fill in at work unexpectedly. I hope your wife and kid(s) survived. ;)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I had a blast as usual. Even got to meet some of our 08 members. Indiana Joe had the nerve to stop by our booth AGAIN with another Starbucks and didn't bring me a non-fat, no water, Chai Latte. :( :D Just had to give him a hard time.

We had a lot of Mods there too on Saturday which was nice.

Good to meet you guys! Thanks for stopping by the booth.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I had a blast as usual. Even got to meet some of our 08 members. Indiana Joe had the nerve to stop by our booth AGAIN with another Starbucks and didn't bring me a non-fat, no water, Chai Latte. :( :D Just had to give him a hard time.

We had a lot of Mods there too on Saturday which was nice.

Good to meet you guys! Thanks for stopping by the booth.

I know Que was there as I talked to him and seen Fenway but who else was there behind the table? There was one person sitting next to Que when I walked up but I don't know who he was. He was wearing glasses.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I did forget to mention that I seen two guys almost get into a fight at the 1500. They were nose to nose posturing and jawing with each other. I had to stop and watch:D The sad part is they both were wearing dealer tags on their shirts. I know where one was working as it was at the booth he was working but the other I am not sure. They were about to go at it over the legality of a shotgun modification:rolleyes:

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Tim it was great meeting you today. I hated having to leave early, but I had to fill in at work unexpectedly. I hope your wife and kid(s) survived. ;)
    No problem, I wasn't able to stay long either. It was great meeting you though and I'll see you at the next one.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    This was my 2.5 year old sons first trip to the Indy 1500. The little guy made out like a champ, he got a new toy pistol. Even I didn't get a gun!

Here he is showing off his new favorite toy.

i-FtmDFpx-L.jpg

i-4tQVcNn-L.jpg

I couldn't be any more proud of my little man. He even "open carried" to the grocery store last night. LOL Not a soul noticed.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    i-4tQVcNn-L.jpg

C'mon man! You need to train that boy to get the grip of his weapon all the way in to the web of his hand! Bad habits are hard to break!

Seriously awesome picture! It made my morning. Thanks for sharing!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This was my 2.5 year old sons first trip to the Indy 1500. The little guy made out like a champ, he got a new toy pistol. Even I didn't get a gun!

Here he is showing off his new favorite toy.

I couldn't be any more proud of my little man. He even "open carried" to the grocery store last night. LOL Not a soul noticed.

He is such a cutie! He was pretty much wearing that smile the entire time he was there too. :)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I know Que was there as I talked to him and seen Fenway but who else was there behind the table? There was one person sitting next to Que when I walked up but I don't know who he was. He was wearing glasses.

That may have been Scutter. Was he wearing an INGO polo shirt. We share space with the Ciyou's so it may have been one of them as well. Well, not the Ciyou's themselves because Bryan wasn't there yesterday.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008

Seriously awesome picture! It made my morning. Thanks for sharing!
    I'm glad you got a kick out of it. I've always enjoyed seeing kids excited about the shooting sports. I'm so lucky to have a son of my own to share my hobby with... and another one on the way!

Top Bottom