General June 2011 Indy 1500 Discussion Goes Here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    That may have been Scutter. Was he wearing an INGO polo shirt. We share space with the Ciyou's so it may have been one of them as well. Well, not the Ciyou's themselves because Bryan wasn't there yesterday.

Its possible. You weren't in the back with a younger child were you? I seen a woman with dark hair playing with kids back by the wheel.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I really enjoyed the opportunity to meet and shake hands with some of the people who make this place great. Hopefully, we will be able to take the booth on the road to some E-ville and NW region shows. Thanks to all of you who took the time to stop by and see your booth.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I stopped by to to say hello and spoke with Eric, Scutter adn Spasmo. You were hiding in the back of the little area with Que and unfortunately the guys I was with wanted to keep on going so I bought a few stickers and pressed on. Next time i will make sure that I get to talk to you for a little while.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Its possible. You weren't in the back with a younger child were you? I seen a woman with dark hair playing with kids back by the wheel.

I think that was Full_Autos wife you are thinking of. I must have been running around somewhere then. Sorry that I missed you. I'm still looking for a stock for my 10/22 so I was out looking around.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Absolutely... Was great to meat so many of the members who make INGO what it is! :ingo:

I really enjoyed the opportunity to meet and shake hands with some of the people who make this place great. Hopefully, we will be able to take the booth on the road to some E-ville and NW region shows. Thanks to all of you who took the time to stop by and see your booth.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Something I really liked at the 1500 but was way overpriced was the "Don't Tread On Me" paintings on the canvas. They were nice but not $200 nice

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I would like to take this opportunity to again thank Fenway for the best community web-site I've ever been a part of! :rockwoot:
    Fenway, you rock! :bow:

Spaz, Scutter, Que, Esrice, and any other of the mod squad that was there that I missed, I truly appreciate the efforts you all go through for the rest of us knuckle heads!

[STRIKE]PS. Fenway, about that site supporter status.... :whistle: :D[/STRIKE]

Wow talk about timing! Thanks!

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I'm very proud of this place. Thank you! :ingo:

I would like to take this opportunity to again thank Fenway for the best community web-site I've ever been a part of! :rockwoot:
    Fenway, you rock! :bow:

Spaz, Scutter, Que, Esrice, and any other of the mod squad that was there that I missed, I truly appreciate the efforts you all go through for the rest of us knuckle heads!

[STRIKE]PS. Fenway, about that site supporter status.... :whistle: :D[/STRIKE]

Wow talk about timing! Thanks!

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I must get me a Kriss after fondeling the one at the booth!

They are awfully nice, but they are pricey! and then I'd have to SBR it, then I'd want a suppressor... the list would be endless! :D

Full-auto was trying to convince me too... gee, thanks Tim, you're like a drug pusher! :laugh:

After that, then I'd be having to look into reloading even more than already! and it would be a 5th caliber to have to deal with! :ugh:

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    What a show! Thank you to everyone who stopped by and said hello! :ingo:

Yeah, it wasn't until I left the show I realized I didn't introduce myself when I stopped by.:ugh: Thanks to pics that get posted on this site I can tell you that Spasmo took my money for the swag I bought, Scutter was standing by, Que asked me what size shirt I needed and Tyler34 gave me directions on the quickest way to find Knife Lady. Now that I think about it I did intro myself to Knife Lady.

jvanvorst

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    I had a great time at the 1500- my first time to that show. My 12 week old puppy behaved herself and had fun investigating what was stashed under the tables! I learned a few things, picked up some SWAG, and met some nice folks. See ya next time.

John, Evansville

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yeah, it wasn't until I left the show I realized I didn't introduce myself when I stopped by.:ugh: Thanks to pics that get posted on this site I can tell you that Spasmo took my money for the swag I bought, Scutter was standing by, Que asked me what size shirt I needed and Tyler34 gave me directions on the quickest way to find Knife Lady. Now that I think about it I did intro myself to Knife Lady.

Us Mods work as a great team and even enjoy having Tyler around! :) He's a great help too. (obviously) :)

Hotwired

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    How were the prices this round? Stayed at home taking care of the misses, she needed me more than I needed to go and spend money.
    I do wish I had got to the INGO table and met some of you here, maybe next time I will get to or meet you guys at a INGO function.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Us Mods work as a great team and even enjoy having Tyler around! :) He's a great help too. (obviously) :)

well it's not like I had better things to do like run my own booth:D I should give people prizes if they actually caught me at my booth this weekend.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    well it's not like I had better things to do like run my own booth:D I should give people prizes if they actually caught me at my booth this weekend.

What's my prize? You were there when we showed up!:): how about that blue handled knife you want to get rid of!?!?:D

Top Bottom