• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    That's a good point, as well - unless Bran being dead, north or south of the wall, is even more important?

The way I understood it, the magic protecting the cave was breached because Bran made himself present to the night king while he was in it. Brandon isn't a walker nor is he dead so I don't think there is an issue with him crossing the wall, I think the Wall is coming down in the next few episodes.

I also question whether there could be a wight Dragon. The army of the dead is animated by ice while dragons are the personification of fire. It would be analogous to a red priest reviving a white walker with fire.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Doubt it... but if so, at least make an example of Ed Sheeran.

That **** just ripped the immersion out of the show.

It had zero impact on my immersion. I knew Ed Sheeran was going to make an appearance, I know what he looks like, and I like his music. And even then, I didn't even make the realization until after the episode was over.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The way I understood it, the magic protecting the cave was breached because Bran made himself present to the night king while he was in it. Brandon isn't a walker nor is he dead so I don't think there is an issue with him crossing the wall, I think the Wall is coming down in the next few episodes.

I also question whether there could be a wight Dragon. The army of the dead is animated by ice while dragons are the personification of fire. It would be analogous to a red priest reviving a white walker with fire.

That's a very good point. Bran will have to be careful, then, where he green-sees while south of the wall.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It had zero impact on my immersion. I knew Ed Sheeran was going to make an appearance, I know what he looks like, and I like his music. And even then, I didn't even make the realization until after the episode was over.

Ed Sheeran was cast in Game of Thrones as a ‘surprise’ for fan Maisie Williams

Just feels pandery.

Want to do a subtle cameo? Fine. But bringing on some flavor-of-the-month singer, to sing... something that feels detached from the world of the show... hoping this isn't something they make a habit of.

Edit: Looks like Connor McGregor is making a cameo this season.

glank09

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Corunna
    By the books... according to prophecy (which has all come true) Cersi will die at the hands of her "younger brother." She has often thought that meant Tyrion, while totally ignoring the fact that Jamie is also younger, just by several minutes.

We shall see...

I knew House Frey wouldn't stand a chance against Arya, but DAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMMM!!!!! That girl is more dangerous than half the people in here.

I am hoping that all the Sand Snakes die this season. They betrayed their uncle who was a wise and benevolent leader, a man who looked to the future for his people. They are shortsighted fools.

One of my favorite scenes so far was between Daenerys and Tyrion, when she made him the Hand of the Queen. For the first time EVER someone has respected Tyrion for what he is capable of.

Oh, and let us not forget that Tyrion and Sansa are still legally married. I don't think that has ever been undone, but will it be acknowledged by either one of them?

Regards,

Doug

What I see happening is Arya first killing Jamie, then taking his face and killing Cersi as Jamie.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What I see happening is Arya first killing Jamie, then taking his face and killing Cersi as Jamie.

Jamie isn't on her list. She for the most part has killer those who have wronged her family/friends, or been a direct threat. It's one of the reason why, I now think she won't kill the Lannister men.

One thing I did think of, was how much this story would be different if Joffrey hadn't killed Ned, and he took the black.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Jamie isn't on her list. She for the most part has killer those who have wronged her family/friends, or been a direct threat. It's one of the reason why, I now think she won't kill the Lannister men.

One thing I did think of, was how much this story would be different if Joffrey hadn't killed Ned, and he took the black.

It would be a completely different story. The Starks would not have been separated. There would have been no War of Five Kings. John Snow would already know his true lineage, and never would have been made Lord Commander.

Top Bottom