• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    hps, was nice meeting you last night. que, thank you for RO-ing our group. thank you to everyone else involved for putting on this great event. cant wait till next month. had a blast.

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Thanks to everyone who came early to help with setup, also thanks to the R.Os. and everyone who helped tear down.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    What a great time!

Thank you to all of the volunteers for your work in putting on the event. It is very much appreciated!

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    Thanks for scores!!!!
    and I did just barely manage to break 75 seconds..... Which running major power factor 38 super.... Feels great..... Easy to win open division since I was the only one.... but I feel pretty good that only rifles (and one 22 pistol with optics) out ran me....
    Total blast and great to meet some new shooters.

RAP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    New Whiteland
    I wanted to thank everyone putting on the event I was invited by one of the members and I had a great time. I have been shooting for most of my life but nothing like that; all i can say is the last stage for our group SUCKED for me, not hitting the plate in the center of the USPSA and racking up 12 secs in penalties. I will redeem myself in April.:rockwoot:

rala

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Evansville
    Sorry I'm a little late with this. I wanted to thank Lee and John for their work as scorekeeper. It really helps me keep the squad running smoothly.

And now with all the extra efforts of adding times/totals maybe it's time for the club to extend the discount to include scorekeepers. After all, who wants to do math on Friday night.

Bob L

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Sorry I'm a little late with this. I wanted to thank Lee and John for their work as scorekeeper. It really helps me keep the squad running smoothly.

And now with all the extra efforts of adding times/totals maybe it's time for the club to extend the discount to include scorekeepers. After all, who wants to do math on Friday night.

Bob L

Volunteers makes this shoot run; we had two people keeping score in our group, and two others that stayed and added the scores. If you spread the "love" it isn't such a chore.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Another Friday Night Steel this week!

Can't believe I missed last month! But I won't miss this month's, its this FRIDAY! And I'm going to get some practice in, No classes on Friday, time for some stress relief! Got my new 22/45 just about broke in, can't wait!

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I'm gonna show up, just need to get some time behind the gun. Until this week it's been around 2 months since I've shot.. Hard to believe, and I definitely lost some speed unfortunately.

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I gotta work at 11pm-7am Friday but I plan on showin up and shootin my p22 and probably will stick my suppressor on it? It'd be a first besides shooting pin heads last month

Top Bottom