• jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    Why? Are you a Nikon fan or something?

I will be shooting steel...I hate steel :xmad:

i also hate steel and welcome the opportunity to let it know my true feelings. i feel the same way about paper with shapes on it.
    bought 4 100 rnd boxes of 9mm at lunch today. told the lady at meijer what i wanted, she grabbed one, i then said i needed 3 more, she looked at me like i was crazy and said something along the lines of "are you going on a shooting spree?" i said "yes, i am. i have an absolute hatred for paper circles and i will be slaughtering them en mass." she proceeded to shut up and ring me out. not sure what was going on inside her head, but im sure the gears came grinding to a halt. (i was oc my m&p as well)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well, I'm out. I have to get my son to karate, so have a good time! I think this was my last chance to shoot until June, unless we start the two-a-month shoots.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm out too! :xmad: Got out to MCFG about 2:30 to practice with my 22/45 and after about 200 rounds the Holo sight :poop: out on me :xmad: and I brought no tools with me! A member named Roger loaned me a Jewelers phillips screw driver because I thought it was an easy fix but had no luck. So a trip home and about an hour on the bench and it's back working. Too late to go back. Oh well there's always next month! :) Have Fun!

1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Hey just wanted to give a shout out to a guy named Justin who loaned me his bad Ass m&p stainless 9 for the last round of limited class.....as I stupidly ran out of ammo.....and ...Justin if your out there what model was the pistol....I'm interested in checking one out....I probably would have to sell my G 22
    First.....I would love to send some rounds down range too....

Thanks again.....Bryan

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Hey just wanted to give a shout out to a guy named Justin who loaned me his bad Ass m&p stainless 9 for the last round of limited class.....as I stupidly ran out of ammo.....and ...Justin if your out there what model was the pistol....I'm interested in checking one out....I probably would have to sell my G 22

Thanks again.....Bryan

Another convert! :rockwoot:

1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Que......I had a bag Of .40 brass for you tonite too........it will be in my truck when we can catch up at the range

Hey!!!

I'm still keeping my G27 so nice try..... :)

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton

Thanks again.....Bryan

Another convert! :rockwoot:

:yesway:

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    i also hate steel and welcome the opportunity to let it know my true feelings. i feel the same way about paper with shapes on it.
    bought 4 100 rnd boxes of 9mm at lunch today. told the lady at meijer what i wanted, she grabbed one, i then said i needed 3 more, she looked at me like i was crazy and said something along the lines of "are you going on a shooting spree?" i said "yes, i am. i have an absolute hatred for paper circles and i will be slaughtering them en mass." she proceeded to shut up and ring me out. not sure what was going on inside her head, but im sure the gears came grinding to a halt. (i was oc my m&p as well)

Thats great, I would have loved to have seen the look on her face. And I agree about the paper hating...It cut me once...ONCE!

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    Bryan- no problem. I hope someone would do the same for if I were ever in that situation. Wad a great night of shooting. BTW it is an m&p 9mmC (9mm compact). You can get them with or without the thumb safety, you can also get them without the may safety ( if I could have a do over I would forgo the magazine safety bur keep the thumb safety).

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Had a blast as usuall:ar15: Thanks to the RO's and everyone that makes these things possible!! What a great way to spend a Friday night. Shot my M&P 22 for the first time at FRS it ran reasonably well and I shot ok too, still lots of room for improvement though. I've got to practice the weak hand stuff more:ugh:

Top Bottom