• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caspian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Noblesville
    I might like to come and watch. Would it be possible for me to shoot the event with my off hand only? Anything in the rules about that? I can't use my trigger finger on my dominant hand because of recent surgery but can manipulate the gun fine. Just curious. Thanks!

Fenway

You can shoot the match with either hand. Be sure to come and introduce yourself. VUPDBlue or RHINO can point me out.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'll be the goofy dude wearing an INGO hat as I do everyday. No thongs tho, strictly boxers. And yall ahve fun finding those thongs!

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Well, i decided to shoot the Rossi again,as well as the Barbie Gun Kel Tec. My SUB2K shoots a bit better than the Barbie gun, so I've got a built in excuse!

Now, the Rossi, I shot it pretty well last time, so I hope to do as good or better. No excuses on that one! We'll see how many semi's I can outpace with the old levergun :ar15:

Doug K

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Let's do this, I'm ready to go.

image.fetch.php

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Prince Caspian ... what do we do if it rains? Shoot from under the cover like the bowling pin matches?
    Show up anyway you *****, it is my 45th Bday today! Gonna celebrate being done with 100% travel to New Orleans and being back home in Indiana.

I will be shooting an M2 I borrowed from tacitcalshotgunner.com, a friend who is coming will run one of my 870's and we will have a large trash bag to pick up hulls.

ROCK ON YOU FAIR WEATHER SHOOTERS!!!! :ar15:

Guns work in the rain, proof is here Soggy range trip with Zoub n bigcraig with pics

Top Bottom