• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I will do my best to exchange it tomorrow. I got this one at Bradis, if they don't have a replacement Ill go see Bob. Even at that Ill still be lookin to borrow one mag to have 4 for the shoot...

OK, there are two different pistols: Mark III and 22/45 Mark III. So you must have a Mark III and not a 22/45 Mark III. If you picked it up at PSS than Bob will swap it out no questions.

Anyone have a Spare Mark III mag you can let Chefcook use for FNS, just in case he can't make it to PSS by Friday?

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I'm shooting FNS then Instructional league Sat. then USPSA Sun. then laying low for a while. (finances and personal) I could "Loan" you some of my factory stash if you are shooting 9mm. I'm sure I'll get it back from you and your brother in the form of tuition from J&M reloading university some day.

I appreciate it doc, but I'm going to lay low friday night...maybe head back to the farm and chill. I will see you at ACT League and Riley

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Construction at Crawfordsville Road Ramp on 465

Just a quick reminder; please don't forget that there is still construction at the Crawfordsville Road Ramp on 465! If you're attending our match and need to take 465, you'll likely want to exit on either 38th St. or 10th St.

I've heard rumors that Matt Roberts may be coming to the match.... Do you think he still remembers how to shoot after taking off so much time to move and work? I'm guessing that he hasn't forgotten too much...:D

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    whats the chances of being able to shoot two guns tomorrow?

I found a beater shotty that would be fun to shoot, but want to shoot the 1911 also.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I've heard rumors that Matt Roberts may be coming to the match.... Do you think he still remembers how to shoot after taking off so much time to move and work? I'm guessing that he hasn't forgotten too much...:D

I wondered where he disappeared to, I hadn't seen him since the SS/Prod match.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    "It depends".... I hate giving those kinds of answers!

whats the chances of being able to shoot two guns tomorrow?

I found a beater shotty that would be fun to shoot, but want to shoot the 1911 also.

I know it would be helpful to know the answer before the match, but we've been making this a game-time decision based on the total number of entries. If we have more entries than we can accommodate in the time allowed, we've been limiting shooters to 1 gun. Based on the warm temperatures tomorrow, I'm guessing that you may be able to shoot to guns; no promises though. Sorry we can't be more definite!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Your a cop?:dunno:

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Just don't "zoub" yourself and you'll be fine:laugh:

Seriously, you'll do fine I'm sure. It'll be interesting to see you doing all those mandatory (for you) reloads though. :D

I don't know Zoub, but if he's there I'll be glad to meet him.

I don't think shooting is going to be a problem for me. Reloads might be a little slow since I haven't been practicing them like I should.

Top Bottom