• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Thanks guys! It nice to feel welcome! I have a fobus holster and plenty of mags and ammo. I might take you up on walking me thru Indymonkey. Thanks

No problem, I got a last minute pass last month on friday night from the wife so thats where I ended up.

There were plenty of people around to show me how things work and to BS with in between my time to shoot.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    What are you bowing down to me for? I was talking about you, Simon6101, bigcraig and bwframe! ;)

Oh, and rhino, but that goes without saying. :laugh6:

yeah, but I still haven't beat you in Production.... yet.

One light primer strike and a stupid mistake in a port last month.... so close :n00b:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    [STRIKE]Practice?[/STRIKE]

iverson-practice-rant-180.jpg

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I got my steel gun ready but I only currently have 2 mags. If I can get out to pick a few more up I will be out. There is also a Bowling Pin match at MSCC Saturday morning, I am going to try and make it to...

MarkIII.jpg

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I got my steel gun ready but I only currently have 2 mags. If I can get out to pick a few more up I will be out. There is also a Bowling Pin match at MSCC Saturday morning, I am going to try and make it to...

You don't have to have a lot of mags. Just don't miss!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

MarkIII.jpg

Is that a Mark III 22/45? If so I have a mag I can let you borrow for the match. 3 should be enough.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Yea its a Mark III,I appreciate that. I went out to get a mag or two today but every shop I stopped at was out. I called Bradis they have them in stock for $22, Ill get out there tomorrow and get at least one, then if I were to borrow one I would have four hopefully that will do it.

Is that a Mark III 22/45? If so I have a mag I can let you borrow for the match. 3 should be enough.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Yea its a Mark III,I appreciate that. I went out to get a mag or two today but every shop I stopped at was out. I called Bradis they have them in stock for $22, Ill get out there tomorrow and get at least one, then if I were to borrow one I would have four hopefully that will do it.

Make sure they give you the Mark III mags. I asked for a Mark III 22/45 mag and they sold me a Mark II. It hangs a bit, but it works so I didn't make a big deal about it.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Make sure they give you the Mark III mags. I asked for a Mark III 22/45 mag and they sold me a Mark II. It hangs a bit, but it works so I didn't make a big deal about it.

AFAIK, the 22/45 MkII and III mags are the same. Mags for the MkII and III metal-frame guns are not.

Someone feel free to correct me if that's not the case.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    AFAIK, the 22/45 MkII and III mags are the same. Mags for the MkII and III metal-frame guns are not.

Someone feel free to correct me if that's not the case.

mag.jpg

On the Left a MKIII 22/45. On the right a MKII 22/45. Notice the differences? Now both work in my MK III 22/45; however, I read on Rimfirecentral.com plenty of post about MKII mags not working in MKIII pistols. I guess my point is why get a MKII mag for a MKIII Gun?

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Paying it forward.

Guys,
    Thanks for working so hard to help a new guy get the right magazines; it's cool to see so many people helping FNS promote the shooting sports to new people.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

Top Bottom