• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I use #8 or #7.5, and I buy it in the 100 round valu-paks from Wally World. I would advise you not to run the silver-brassed Remington or Winchester loads because they could get sticky in your 870, it's a known issue with 870s and those loads. If you can get the Federal, you should do so.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What are you bowing down to me for? I was talking about you, Simon6101, bigcraig and bwframe! ;)

Oh, and rhino, but that goes without saying. :laugh6:

HAH! I am in the public library right now with a high speed connection so I was able to look at the video.

I am quite dashing, even though that footage was pre-head scar. I'd prefer that more of my face showed, but we can't have a cameraman downrange (unless he works for that company in Tennessee).

I also noticed that the way I hold on the foreend of my rifle has changed a little since then.

That may have been the last or one of the last times I shot FNS too!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I'm going to try to make it this time and bring the family along for moral support. I am considering bringing the 870 that is in my trunk but it is only 4+1. Would make for some interesting shooting. :ar15:
    I think I am going to bring a little 1100 of mine that is only 3+1 so we can start a club, less is better. Doc prefers I cut down the recoil on my shoulder a bit if possible. I may even grab my Beretta 303 20 gauge instead.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I wish I was shooting something fancy. I'm just gonna shoot my Glock 19, running Federals, thru Limited. Assuming that's the one where I can run full capacity. I don't know if there is an advantage running limited vs production. But I just like the idea not having to count out 10 rounds when I load up.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Logistically, I'm out. I may meet up at Bdubs afterwards. I ran out of bullets while reloading. I won't get replenished for 10 days per Black Bullets. Had to buy factory to get me through the next two weekends. :xmad:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Logistically, I'm out. I may meet up at Bdubs afterwards. I ran out of bullets while reloading. I won't get replenished for 10 days per Black Bullets. Had to buy factory to get me through the next two weekends. :xmad:
    I'm shooting FNS then Instructional league Sat. then USPSA Sun. then laying low for a while. (finances and personal) I could "Loan" you some of my factory stash if you are shooting 9mm. I'm sure I'll get it back from you and your brother in the form of tuition from J&M reloading university some day.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I wish I was shooting something fancy. I'm just gonna shoot my Glock 19, running Federals, thru Limited. Assuming that's the one where I can run full capacity. I don't know if there is an advantage running limited vs production. But I just like the idea not having to count out 10 rounds when I load up.

Go Production and load 10. It'll make you slow down and aim. ;)

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    mag.jpg

On the Left a MKIII 22/45. On the right a MKII 22/45. Notice the differences? Now both work in my MK III 22/45; however, I read on Rimfirecentral.com plenty of post about MKII mags not working in MKIII pistols. I guess my point is why get a MKII mag for a MKIII Gun?

The Mark III/ 22/45 Mag I picked up today has a different base plate and does not fit in my Mark III...

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    The Mark III/ 22/45 Mag I picked up today has a different base plate and does not fit in my Mark III...

OK, there are two different pistols: Mark III and 22/45 Mark III. So you must have a Mark III and not a 22/45 Mark III. If you picked it up at PSS than Bob will swap it out no questions.

Anyone have a Spare Mark III mag you can let Chefcook use for FNS, just in case he can't make it to PSS by Friday?

Top Bottom