• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Im gonna miss this one. The thumb is getting better but then I injured my shoulder Thursday! If i live til next month i should be ok. I think... Getting old is hell!

See you all at the next one...

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sorry to hear you're still hurt!

Im gonna miss this one. The thumb is getting better but then I injured my shoulder Thursday! If i live til next month i should be ok. I think... Getting old is hell!

See you all at the next one...

Are you just doing this so your wife can't beat you? :D Get better, and we'll see you next month!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'll be there as long as you aren't using any of those little targets you guys got from me....

I don't want to ruin any surprises you have planned, so I'll keep my mouth shut on size, but are they in play? I may need to bring an extra mag or two.....

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I'll be there as long as you aren't using any of those little targets you guys got from me....

I don't want to ruin any surprises you have planned, so I'll keep my mouth shut on size, but are they in play? I may need to bring an extra mag or two.....

Is this going to be like the negative second bonus targets? You know, hit a 2 inch target and get -3 seconds off your time.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Are you just doing this so your wife can't beat you? :D Get better, and we'll see you next month!

If i can lift my mk2 or 1022 to sight level by friday, I will be there, but it is not looking good.

And yes, there is a very good chance she will beat me if we go. But getting beat by my wife and getting crap about it from you guys IS STILL more fun than sitting at home on the couch!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I hate being the new guy, but you have to start somewhere. What kind of spare mag holder you guys using for glock mags? Can I come and be a spectator Friday? Just to see how it all works. Is there a good place to watch from, and not be in the way. I will help any way I can, setup or take down. Thanks

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I hate being the new guy, but you have to start somewhere.

Hey, it only hurts for a little bit (until the next new guy shows up!). :):

What kind of spare mag holder you guys using for glock mags?

If you don't already have them, don't run out and buy them just for FNS. You really don't need mag carriers at all; you can stage the mags on the barrel at the shooting position and load from there.

Can I come and be a spectator Friday?

People ask that every month, and every one of them has expressed regret after the fact that they didn't bring their gear. So do yourself a favor, just come and shoot. HICKMAN has some videos in other FNS threads here, and on YouTube, that can give you the "flavor" of the event beforehand, but there's no substitute for getting out and actually doing it.

See you Friday!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I hate being the new guy, but you have to start somewhere. What kind of spare mag holder you guys using for glock mags? Can I come and be a spectator Friday? Just to see how it all works. Is there a good place to watch from, and not be in the way. I will help any way I can, setup or take down. Thanks

I can meet you there and walk you through how things work.

No need to go buy anything unless you don't have enough mags.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

Bring your gun, 4-5 mags, eye and ear protection. If you don't have a holster, you can bring your gun case or a gun bag to keep it in until you shoot.

Bring your stuff and a couple hundred rounds of ammo, you'll be glad you did :)

Here's a small clip:

YouTube - ‪Friday Night Steel Jun09 Stage5‬‎

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Thanks guys! It nice to feel welcome! I have a fobus holster and plenty of mags and ammo. I might take you up on walking me thru Indymonkey. Thanks

Top Bottom