• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    1/6 didn’t turn out so well. When Antifa does it the media either denies it or justifies it. It’s people on the right that get labeled domestic terrorists.

Yep.
    If a "transgender" wrote a manifesto and murdered school children there's a good chance you would never see the manifesto.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yep.
    If a "transgender" wrote a manifesto and murdered school children there's a good chance you would never see the manifesto.
    Oh no. The “central state” as you say, is only looking out for the good of the people. They would never hold back the manifesto. I’m sure it’s coming out any day now. Any day.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    The Tweet was deleted, what was it about?
    Basically both police unions saying they are part of the resistance now and that the country needs to get rid of the vermin.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Basically both police unions saying they are part of the resistance now and that the country needs to get rid of the vermin.

"at war with savage hordes of vermin" in a French accent really works.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Did the police just go on strike in France?
    Quite the opposite.
    That document is a press release from one of the major police union in France.
    They say that everything must be done to bring back order and fight those small groups of violent rioters.
    They are asking for a firm response from the government and the justice department.
    They want additional resources and the means to bring back order in the districts where looting and violence is taking place.
    They say it's no longer the time to politely ask for people to calm down (what some politicians are doing), but now is the time to impose order.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

They are talking about a future potential resistance against the government.

The since then released a second press release to explain the first one in more detail.

They are pretty much saying that right now they are busy fighting rioters and looters.
    But tomorrow (meaning once the riots are over) they will be entering a form of resistance against the government, a union fight, IF their demands of additional resources are not met.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Quite the opposite.
    That document is a press release from one of the major police union in France.
    They say that everything must be done to bring back order and fight those small groups of violent rioters.
    They are asking for a firm response from the government and the justice department.
    They want additional resources and the means to bring back order in the districts where looting and violence is taking place.
    They say it's no longer the time to politely ask for people to calm down (what some politicians are doing), but now is the time to impose order.
    Let me ask this. Do the protesters have a legitimate beef which morally justifies the violence of their protests? I’m sure many of them think it does. But does it? Fron the US it looks like it does not, other than I suppose the ClownWorld™ residents would think so.

Another question about French culture war, is there one? Does France have a strong ClownWorld™ faction? I don’t know how much you’ve followed the US political discourse. Clown world involves the culture war where the clown side is trying to overturn every norm in society to sow fertile ground for a political revolution. This threatens the ideas of self rule, and individual liberty.

Last edited:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Let me ask this. Do the protesters have a legitimate beef which morally justifies the violence of their protests? I’m sure many of them think it does. But does it? Fron the US it looks like it does not, other than I suppose the ClownWorld™ residents would think so.

Another question about French culture war, is there one? Does France have a strong ClownWorld™ faction? I don’t know how much you’ve followed the US political discourse. Clown world involves the culture war where the clown side is trying to overturn every norm in society to sow fertile ground for a political revolution. This threatens the ideas of self rule, and individual liberty.
    I think those protests are not justified.
    A police officer killed a young criminal during the commission of a crime ... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

It's just an pretext for some people to start riots and looting.
    In some suburbs they will start burning cars if their local soccer team loses ... sometimes if they win too.

As far as your other question it's quite complex, I'm not sure I can answer that.
    I'm not an expert in politics.
    I'm sure it's pretty similar in both countries tough.
    We have our share of woke culture as well.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A police officer killed a young criminal during the commission of a crime ... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

In some suburbs they will start burning cars if their local soccer team loses ... sometimes if they win too.

As far as your other question it's quite complex, I'm not sure I can answer that.
    I'm not an expert in politics.
    I'm sure it's pretty similar in both countries tough.
    We have our share of woke culture as well.
    And between the ignorant "They killed a "kid" for no reason" crowd and the "We have a reason to break stuff" crowd, you end up with this mess.

I bet if you polled a bunch of these clowns, the ones that feel the strongest reason to riot dont even know he was committing crimes. In their minds the cop just walked up to him on the street and popped him because he felt like it.

Not that they'd necessarily not riot if they knew the whole story...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    And between the ignorant "They killed a "kid" for no reason" crowd and the "We have a reason to break stuff" crowd, you end up with this mess.

I bet if you polled a bunch of these clowns, the ones that feel the strongest reason to riot dont even know he was committing crimes. In their minds the cop just walked up to him on the street and popped him because he felt like it.

Yep ...
    The mother of the kid said she blames only one person for the death of her son ... the police officer who shot him.

Amazing statement in itself.

The mother never explained why her son was driving illegally a $80K car with Polish plates at 17 (again need to be 18 to get a licence here, 21 to rent a car).
    Exactly the kind of cars used to transport drugs at high speed across Europe.
    And with with foreign licence plates you don't get speeding tickets if you get caught in France by speed cameras.
    Where did he get the money when he delivered pizzas and came from a poor family? :dunno:

The kid also had a 14 years old passenger in the car when he was stopped by police.
    He could have killed that kid as well since he was driving at high speed, without a licence, and running red lights.

But since he was 17 he was "just a kid".
    You have the traditional ignorant crowd (who know nothing about guns, or car, of physics, or police work) wo asked "Why didn't just shoot at the tires???" ... :rolleyes:

In the video you see one officer is leaning inside the car, trying to get the driver out of the car.
    While the second officer is point his gun at the driver thru the windshield.
    It's when the driver decided to press the gas pedal instead of turning the engine off.
    He could have dragged the officer who was partially inside the car, or pin both officers against the wall behind him.
    People complain the kid was "unarmed" ... when driving a 300hp 2ton car, without any training and/or proper licence. :ugh:

The whole thing is ridiculous.
    I obey cops when I get pulled over and I never get shot.
    They never even draw their weapons ... crazy.
    Especially in France you need to have done some REALLY reckless driving prior to the stop for officers to even draw their guns.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Let me ask this. Do the protesters have a legitimate beef which morally justifies the violence of their protests? I’m sure many of them think it does. But does it?
    When you see the world from the eyes of those involved it becomes "we are all the heros of our own story." We must fight the injustice.

The protesters (no those looting) are the good guys from the brain behind the eyes. Injustice is that they are treated as second class citizens

The Police are the good guys fighting the protesters above adding in the looters for good measure. Injustice is the government is not allowing us to pack em and stack them and if arrests are made the punishment will be far off in the future.

The shop keepers are trying to keep the means of survival going forward and in a way are fighting both above to keep patrons in the store. The injustice is martial law close the store and locks the patrons inside their home.

The average Joe from the side of town not effected is the hero for making sure he did not live where the Muslims live. The injustice is why are there so many non French like me in our county.

The looters are looking to get what all those above have and they don't. The injustice is economic.

Only 15 precent of France is Muslim immigrants and let's look at say Texas.
    At what point does the immigration make a second class citizenship out of those immigrants. I would say that percentage is close or above 15. So will we see this coming to Texas in the near future?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I didn't know george floyd had family in France.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When you see the world from the eyes of those involved it becomes "we are all the heros of our own story." We must fight the injustice.

The protesters (no those looting) are the good guys from the brain behind the eyes. Injustice is that they are treated as second class citizens

The Police are the good guys fighting the protesters above adding in the looters for good measure. Injustice is the government is not allowing us to pack em and stack them and if arrests are made the punishment will be far off in the future.

The shop keepers are trying to keep the means of survival going forward and in a way are fighting both above to keep patrons in the store. The injustice is martial law close the store and locks the patrons inside their home.

The average Joe from the side of town not effected is the hero for making sure he did not live where the Muslims live. The injustice is why are there so many non French like me in our county.

The looters are looking to get what all those above have and they don't. The injustice is economic.

At what point does the immigration make a second class citizenship out of those immigrants. I would say that percentage is close or above 15. So will we see this coming to Texas in the near future?
    Everyone has their own perspective. Perspective is what determines whether they’re “freedom fighters” or terrorists. Perspective is what determines is freedom and what is oppression. Perspective is what determines what is good guys and what is bad; immoral or moral.

But there is reality apart from perception. I want to seek what that reality is. I’ve seen enough of ClownWorld™ politics in action to notice facts which manifests where that perspective diverges from reality.

And this is why I asked the question of someone who lives there. Is there a legitimate beef? If so does it justify their actions? Of course anyone who answers that will answer from their own perspective. But from that answer, I can get an idea of what reality is, unless I suppose there is a French equivalent of NPR or GWP, and the person who answers gaimed much of their perspective through that.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Do we have a problem with Muslim immigrants from Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia coming to Texas? Because if you are comparing France's immigration problem with ours, you are way off base. Mexican and Central American culture is much closer to American culture. These problem groups in France are a world different than the natives in France. And unfortunately for France, it's not an immigration problem anymore. That ship has sailed. The rioters are mostly 2nd or 3rd generation "French."

The problem is the clash of cultures and the failure to assimilate to their host country. Texas is 40.2% Hispanic, 39.8% White Non-Hispanic right now. Texas has its problems, but nobody is burning down Dallas or Houston.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Do we have a problem with Muslim immigrants from Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia coming to Texas? Because if you are comparing France's immigration problem with ours, you are way off base. Mexican and Central American culture is much closer to American culture. These problem groups in France are a world different than the natives in France. And unfortunately for France, it's not an immigration problem anymore. That ship has sailed. The rioters are mostly 2nd or 3rd generation "French."

The problem is the clash of cultures and the failure to assimilate to their host country. Texas is 40.2% Hispanic, 39.8% White Non-Hispanic right now. Texas has its problems, but nobody is burning down Dallas or Houston.
    Yet

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep ...
    The mother of the kid said she blames only one person for the death of her son ... the police officer who shot him.

Amazing statement in itself.

The mother never explained why her son was driving illegally a $80K car with Polish plates at 17 (again need to be 18 to get a licence here, 21 to rent a car).
    Exactly the kind of cars used to transport drugs at high speed across Europe.
    And with with foreign licence plates you don't get speeding tickets if you get caught in France by speed cameras.
    Where did he get the money when he delivered pizzas and came from a poor family? :dunno:

The kid also had a 14 years old passenger in the car when he was stopped by police.
    He could have killed that kid as well since he was driving at high speed, without a licence, and running red lights.

But since he was 17 he was "just a kid".
    You have the traditional ignorant crowd (who know nothing about guns, or car, of physics, or police work) wo asked "Why didn't just shoot at the tires???" ... :rolleyes:

In the video you see one officer is leaning inside the car, trying to get the driver out of the car.
    While the second officer is point his gun at the driver thru the windshield.
    It's when the driver decided to press the gas pedal instead of turning the engine off.
    He could have dragged the officer who was partially inside the car, or pin both officers against the wall behind him.
    People complain the kid was "unarmed" ... when driving a 300hp 2ton car, without any training and/or proper licence. :ugh:

The whole thing is ridiculous.
    I obey cops when I get pulled over and I never get shot.
    They never even draw their weapons ... crazy.
    Especially in France you need to have done some REALLY reckless driving prior to the stop for officers to even draw their guns.
    This all has a familiar ring to it.

Top Bottom