• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012

$27 million settlement for George Floyd's family approved by Minneapolis City Council​

Including half a million for the neighborhood? Presumably to fix the **** that THEY tore up? :rolleyes:
    There was also 17 million raised in a go fund me account that I assume went to his family too. All of that for a man that died of a drug overdose while resisting arrest.

The cop will not be found guilty of murder and cities will burn again because of it.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

$27 million settlement for George Floyd's family approved by Minneapolis City Council​

Including half a million for the neighborhood? Presumably to fix the **** that THEY tore up? :rolleyes:
    The cynic in me thinks this money might be from the recently approved COVID "relief" gravy train.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well, this is just the civil settlement against the city. The criminal trial for Chauvin hasn't started yet. And if he's acquitted or basically sentenced to anything but the maximum, there will be more riots and more lawsuits... lather, rinse, repeat.

I predict there will be burning, looting and mayhem no matter the verdict or the sentence.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I predict there will be burning, looting and mayhem no matter the verdict or the sentence.

Certainly beginning to look like you can include riot season along with fire season and all the rest of west coast seasons. Here in Indiana I'm looking forward to mushroom and turkey season.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That kind of cash is literally a payoff to the BLM community in hopes that they’ll shut up and take the money instead of rioting when Chauvin is found not guilty or charged with third degree instead of murder.
    Good luck with that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    One question. Would you hire him if you needed him?
    Well.......I hope/never intend to get myself into any situation that would require a **** sack like him.

All else aside he was hired to do this and he succeeded.
    Now if its right or wrong is the thing.
    Huge wrong being done here. Huge. Sets a precedent in the future to "Set" up authority's for serious pay days against an already hamstrung LE community. If any one, black/white or red see's this as a positive we are ****ed.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Meanwhile on the left coast... nothings says I care about society like looting scented soaps, drugs, and Kung Pao chicken. Then again it wasn't specific on the restaurant, might've been lumpia, or bulgogi.

West Coast cities erupt in violence on Breonna Taylor anniversary

Major cities on the West Coast were among those seeing riots and protests Saturday night as demonstrators marked the one-year anniversary of Breonna Taylor’s death in a police raid in Louisville, Kentucky.

Los Angeles, Seattle and Portland all saw clashes between crowds and police, with numerous arrests reported.

Bed Bath and Beyond, a CVS pharmacy and an Asian restaurant were among the businesses vandalized by rioters, according to KNBC and social media videos.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Meanwhile on the left coast... nothings says I care about society like looting scented soaps, drugs, and Kung Pao chicken. Then again it wasn't specific on the restaurant, might've been lumpia, or bulgogi.

West Coast cities erupt in violence on Breonna Taylor anniversary

Major cities on the West Coast were among those seeing riots and protests Saturday night as demonstrators marked the one-year anniversary of Breonna Taylor’s death in a police raid in Louisville, Kentucky.

Los Angeles, Seattle and Portland all saw clashes between crowds and police, with numerous arrests reported.

Bed Bath and Beyond, a CVS pharmacy and an Asian restaurant were among the businesses vandalized by rioters, according to KNBC and social media videos.

Just saw Ben Crump in the thick of it again in Louisville demonstrations on the news this morning. The man has a vested interest in keeping **** stirred up. For that reason alone I don't respect or trust him. Same with Gloria Alred and her "me too" BS. They're both cut from the same cloth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom