KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Cutting big bucks out of the police funding sure is convenient for these dumocrap run cities that are going bankrupt.

If you're in a dem-run city and you live behind walls and have private security on the gate? What do you care? It's easy to be lib when you don't have to deal with the consequences. If you're now a non-voluntary resident of this planet's newest third-world ****-hole CHAZ it's not so easy.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's like a convenient scapegoat for the budget deficits they were facing before COVID made it worse.

Oh, COVID will return with a fury, don't worry. Whether it's going to be real or not, is another matter.
    They have to find some excuse to force mail-in voting since the NSA secured our elections in 2016.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I came here voluntarily. My ancestors who resisted the crown were made indentured servants, and scattered to the four winds.

With our peoples it was the youth being sold into servitude. Sent here and worked to death or near it. This according to the research my mother did.
    Her people were the keepers of the royal forests. There is a crest/coat of arms etc.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    With our peoples it was the youth being sold into servitude. Sent here and worked to death or near it. This according to the research my mother did.
    Her people were the keepers of the royal forests. There is a crest/coat of arms etc.
    That was the way, sadly. I know my family crest well, it ties my line all the way back to the Celts.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If the defunding (which just means reducing police foot print along with the budget) conversation doesn't include decriminalize ALL drugs (ending the war on drugs) then you are not really changing anything.

In 100 years when all cars are self-driving there will be a significant decrease in the requirement for Police. Unless there is something to increase the requirement for Police. War on Drugs II?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    If the defunding (which just means reducing police foot print along with the budget) conversation doesn't include decriminalize ALL drugs (ending the war on drugs) then you are not really changing anything.

You obviously don't get this whole policing thing...

5k7rNr5.png

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    It means: We know that this will never sell to 80%+ of America and we are trying to do damage control.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    The last thing I want to see is the National Guard step in and force these people out. That is the worst thing Trump could do heading into the election.

The National Guard should set up a perimeter around their little camp. Anyone and everyone is free to leave and go outside the wire. But no one is allowed in. Exit only.

No food deliveries. No sanitation. No medical help. No fuel. Nothing.

This **** would be over in a week to 10 days.

IMO they just need to turn off a couple cell towers...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom