• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Interchangeable usually but they might rub your fender well a bit, they will probably throw off your speedometer a little too.
    That's what I was gonna say. I think jbombelli was trying to get into our heads. It did'nt work.

I have a thick skull.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Interchangeable usually but they might rub your fender well a bit, they will probably throw off your speedometer a little too.
    That's what I was gonna say. I think jbombelli was trying to get into our heads. It did'nt work.

I have a thick skull.
    Nope. It was actually the number 13 in hexadecimal. Lol. How could you not know that?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's anachronism. Like the old Negro Leagues. "Offensive," is based more on intent than the word itself. If you're saying things because you think it's funny to say so, or you intend to be offensive, then you will probably get yourself into trouble with people who recognize it as such.

So you're saying you take it the same way I take slurs.

It's only offensive when there's intent to be a **** behind it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I Google a lot of stuff on here being a out of date county boy sometimes I find and like this time the only thing I can find is possibly the 13th amendment, but in his post that wouldn't make sense.
    I was thinking '13 percent', the demographic for black people in the US

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I remember a time when the term "Negro" was acceptable as in "United Negro Collage Fund" until it wasn't. I don't think anyone here is genuinely looking to offend anyone. Case in point the mention of the word "Maroon" is supposedly an offensive slur that a lot of people weren't even aware of until it was pointed out by someone, unnecessarily IMO, because it was never intended to be used a such.
    So, Bugs Bunny is racist, then? :(

Top Bottom