• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I don’t spend my time thinking about things that make no sense. Again, I’m not a mind reader.
    It's a little easier to figure out than dropping numbers in posts with no explanation. I think maybe it's got more to do with feigning ignorance as a cover for reluctance to address the topic.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah I don't let him get into my head like that. I can usually recognize what he's trying to do.
    Do you honestly think I was trying to get into anyone's head because I used "13" without the % symbol? At least give me credit for a little better "Cloak and Dagger" skills. lol

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Do you honestly think I was trying to get into anyone's head because I used "13" without the % symbol? At least give me credit for a little better "Cloak and Dagger" skills. lol
    Naw. I don't think most people would've caught it even if you did include the % without you explaining exactly what you meant. I really don't think that reference is as prevalent in people's minds as you suggest that it is. I'm certainly not hung up on it.

Top Bottom