• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Calculus was invented by racist colonialist white Europeans and should be banned permanently.
    The fact that I never understood it PROVES it is racist, or something...
    That's what they would have you believe. Next you'll be telling me Elvis invented Rock 'N Roll.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    But, do you not find the word games to be patronizing?
    As for colored, the reason I brought that up is because of the NAACP, which... If it's offensive why wouldn't they change the name?

I'm legitimately interested in the dynamics at play here.
    Me personally, I have some things I could be labeled various slurs for, and I don't really take offense to much if anything. It's all in the inflection, tone, and intent.
    It's anachronism. Like the old Negro Leagues. "Offensive," is based more on intent than the word itself. If you're saying things because you think it's funny to say so, or you intend to be offensive, then you will probably get yourself into trouble with people who recognize it as such.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe the 13 original colonies? :dunno:

This is why code speak is obnoxious. Hey kut, congrats, you just dropped your first dog whistle, because no one knows what you mean lol.
    Someone earlier figured it out. I'm surprised... actually, no I'm not. But anyways, I've read it enough times on INGO about how "13% of the population..." blah, blah, blah.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Oh. Maybe I’m onto something here. It’s Kut so it has to do something with racism, so I googled “white nationalist 13” and the first hit was from the ADL. Some group that calls themselves arian circle and one of the symbols they use is 13. So first and third letters mean AC.

I don’t ever recall INGO talking about them. But I don’t read every post of every thread.

Kut, if that’s it, that 13 clue is really out there.
    Ironically, I bet his views on “Q” aren’t very pleasant... but some of the posts make me wonder if the left has a version of “Q”. I’ve heard people calling the “Blue anon” recently, so maybe that would be fitting.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It's anachronism. Like the old Negro Leagues. "Offensive," is based more on intent than the word itself. If you're saying things because you think it's funny to say so, or you intend to be offensive, then you will probably get yourself into trouble with people who recognize it as such.
    No, actually "offensive" is based solely on how effectively the left thinks their ideological opponent's words might be weaponized against them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut likes to toss out obscure references that only he remembers from time to time then just sits back and watches to see if anyone can guess what he’s talking about.

It’s all part of the game.
    Actually, I really did just accidentally leave off the % symbol.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Someone earlier figured it out. I'm surprised... actually, no I'm not. But anyways, I've read it enough times on INGO about how "13% of the population..." blah, blah, blah.
    Okay. Now I'm going to have to go back to regain the context of the comment in the first place. And I'm actually a little relieve it wasn't the ADL thing. That would have been disappointing.

Top Bottom