• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh. Maybe I’m onto something here. It’s Kut so it has to do something with racism, so I googled “white nationalist 13” and the first hit was from the ADL. Some group that calls themselves arian circle and one of the symbols they use is 13. So first and third letters mean AC.

I don’t ever recall INGO talking about them. But I don’t read every post of every thread.

Kut, if that’s it, that 13 clue is really out there.

The ADL legitimately has every possible number combination marked down as something racist, so I highly doubt that's it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    jx8zIpe.png

3Xf76vp.png

hGL6FqO.png

Hilarious

Oh no my points amount on ingo is a racist number combination in reverse!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Turquoise history month.

It's all just political weaponization.
    I don't believe for a second that any black person is actually offended by the word "black" or "colored."
    If the roles were reversed I'd be offended over being patronized by people constantly inventing new words to call me by out of fear I might be upset by them.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I don't believe for a second that any black person is actually offended by the word "black" or "colored."
    If the roles were reversed I'd be offended over being patronized by people constantly inventing new words to call me by out of fear I might be upset by them.
    Maybe we should organize a turquoise expo so we can all work this out.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Generally no one is offended by being called “Black.” If you say “the Blacks,” rather than “Black people,” there’s a tinge of offensiveness. Colored, unless you’re of a certain age, you’re going to get pushback. I’ll accept it from older people because it they grew up with the word, and there’s no offensiveness conveyed. However if your around my age 60 or younger, I will view it as intentionally attempting to be offensive.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Generally no one is offended by being called “Black.” If you say “the Blacks,” rather than “Black people,” there’s a tinge of offensiveness. Colored, unless you’re of a certain age, you’re going to get pushback. I’ll accept it from older people because it they grew up with the word, and there’s no offensiveness conveyed. However if your around my age 60 or younger, I will view it as intentionally attempting to be offensive.

But, do you not find the word games to be patronizing?
    As for colored, the reason I brought that up is because of the NAACP, which... If it's offensive why wouldn't they change the name?

I'm legitimately interested in the dynamics at play here.
    Me personally, I have some things I could be labeled various slurs for, and I don't really take offense to much if anything. It's all in the inflection, tone, and intent.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I have to order them.
    Maybe cause me feet are on the small side.
    8.5 EEE
    I feel your pain, mine are the same size. My sister has it worse though, at least with heels. Regular shoes she can just go to the kids dept. She wears a 4 1/2.
    You're a Hobbit! :stickpoke:
    Only if his feet are hairy and nimble. My wife calls me a hobbit on a regular basis.
    Those sound like they would be kind of round... or nearly round...
    More square.
    I thought hobbits had big feet.
    Wide, not necessarily long.
    Hey, it does no good to beat a dead pony. :horse:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What about a guy that is 71 and definitely grew up with the word and means no offense and never did mean any offense.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I remember a time when the term "Negro" was acceptable as in "United Negro Collage Fund" until it wasn't. I don't think anyone here is genuinely looking to offend anyone. Case in point the mention of the word "Maroon" is supposedly an offensive slur that a lot of people weren't even aware of until it was pointed out by someone, unnecessarily IMO, because it was never intended to be used a such.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I remember a time when the term "Negro" was acceptable as in "United Negro Collage Fund" until it wasn't. I don't think anyone here is genuinely looking to offend anyone. Case in point the mention of the word "Maroon" is supposedly an offensive slur that a lot of people weren't even aware of until it was pointed out by someone, unnecessarily IMO, because it was never intended to be used a such.
    People in Ivory towers with degrees from the sociology department decide what words are offensive. And then the write textbooks and articles in left wing rags, teaching the world how to stuff ****--I mean real ****--between their ears.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    People in Ivory towers with degrees from the sociology department decide what words are offensive. And then the right textbooks and articles in left wing rags, teaching the world how to stuff ****--I mean real ****--between their ears.
    That's retarded.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    12 jurors plus one alternate?

Or a "baker's dozen" of donuts since cops may have been involved? :)
    But there were two alternates. So why wouldn't it be 14 if that's the meaning?

I mean I gave it an honest shot. It's not like it's a mystery worth solving. But I have to admit the donut thing might make sense.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wow, caught up now. Here’s my take on what I just read:

No little pony is too dead to beat.

ADL: everything is racism, including some high potassium fertilizers.

13: I dunno. Knights Templar, Dave Concepción maybe?

attention all potential witnesses: if you don’t appease the mob, the mob will come after you one way or the other.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Negro​

NEGRO, noun [It is remarkable that our common people retain the exact Latin pronunciation of this word, neger.] A native or descendant of the black race of men in Africa. The word is never applied to the tawny or olive colored inhabitants of the northern coast of Africa, but to the more southern race of men who are quite black.

Webster's definition.

Also black in Spanish is negro.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I can remember being called "honky" when I was young, but I think that term has gone out of fashion. I was always called gringo once across the border and that never changed. Terms, descriptions and how people feel about them change with the times.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I think he forgot a decimal 1.3 or .13?

I can't believe you guys put this much effort into something he said, it is always rubbish to me anyways.

Well anyways, carry on.

Top Bottom