• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    As usual, great to see everyone....The wife asked me who all showed up. I told her it was the " usual suspects" plus some new faces. Had a great time, thanks goes to the organizers!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

It is always good to see folks there. I am actually starting to recognize faces and put them with screen names!

I see where someone didn't want to drag the kids/grandkids along. We might want to consider someplace next time that has a "kids zone" where the wee ones can go burn energy and the adults can build energy and solve all the worlds problems.

I look forward to attending the next event.

Regards,

Doug

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I see where someone didn't want to drag the kids/grandkids along. We might want to consider someplace next time that has a "kids zone" where the wee ones can go burn energy and the adults can build energy and solve all the worlds problems.

Are you saying my kid was all over the place? LOL. This just struck me as flipping hilarious. Rep ya if I could.
    Good seeing you again, btw.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    To All,

It is always good to see folks there. I am actually starting to recognize faces and put them with screen names!

I look forward to attending the next event.

Regards,

Doug

Always enjoyable solving the problems of the world with ya!

LRHostetler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It was nice meeting everyone today and getting to put some faces with screen names. I wish I could have stayed longer but unfortunately I had other obligations. Gun-related obligations, so I guess that makes it a little better at least.

Hopefully next time I'll have a free afternoon so I can stay a while to talk to some more people.

Special thanks to CulpeperMM for the DVD and the Pocket Constitutions.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It was great meeting you all. One definitive thing that i can say about INGO is that it is trafficked by good folks. I look forward to getting together again, maybe next time the wife will be able to make it (we have a soon to be 1 year old, tough for her to get away).

Regarding the DVD;
    1.) You're quite welcome!
    2.) I thank you all in advance for taking 29min to watch, and then (if you like or approve of the message) pass on to others that may interested.

(here's a link to if you want to share with anyone in a remote location:
    Overview of America)

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    thanks to everyone for making a new guy feel welcome. i was a little worried that i might be running into a room full of weirdos, but i will definitely try to make the next ingo event i can. new job starts monday, and school 2 weeks after, but i always try to make time to hang out with good people and talk about and/or shoot guns. thanks to extremevel, bat54r, culpeppermm, annie, rachelmarie, lrhostetler, and others whose screen names and real names i might have already forgotten. y'all helped make it a pretty good birthday. and now i'm going out to the bars!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    thanks to everyone for making a new guy feel welcome. i was a little worried that i might be running into a room full of weirdos, but i will definitely try to make the next ingo event i can. new job starts monday, and school 2 weeks after, but i always try to make time to hang out with good people and talk about and/or shoot guns. thanks to extremevel, bat54r, culpeppermm, annie, rachelmarie, lrhostetler, and others whose screen names and real names i might have already forgotten. y'all helped make it a pretty good birthday. and now i'm going out to the bars!
    Birthday? I knew nothing about that. Happy Birthday to you. Birthday rep coming when I can! :)

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to all, I had a great time. Maybe I can get my wife to come to the next one. Now off to work (already running late).:ingo:

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Now that I have a little more time.....Luke it was great to see you again and fun doing a little catching up, Herby and Culpeper great conversation it was a real pleasure meeting you two. Rachel Marie, Annie, T-rav, LotsofGlocks, JohnP82, sartwell I didn't get a lot of time to really talk to you all but next time I'll make my rounds and hopefully get more time to talk more with not just those I listed but everyone. Once again thanks everyone and especially to those that organized the meet, was a great time.
    -Bret-

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom